What are you really scared of?

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
I'm scared of loosing a part of my body. I'm most afraid to be blind.

raDixGhost

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gamers2k4.com
Originally posted by Maverick
I'm scared of loosing a part of my body. I'm most afraid to be blind.
yea but i think it would be kool to spend some time with our lover just to see if it humans are really skin deep. I would like to be blind for a day to see and improve my hearing.

LordSlippy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the only thing i can think of that could scare me (right now) is the under-ground massive army of midgets.....in a few years they will attack....and thats the only fear i have right now.....other that that...lol....

I try not to be afraid of things......if u have to many fears then u wont be able to accomplish a lot of things...

[glow=white] - L O R D - S L I P P Y [/glow]

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
No, it's the gnomes man, the gnomes I tell you. 2042. Kirby is our only hope. So be nice.

-Sakuhta

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
im scared of really big crowds.. i can only be with up to like 5 ppl at a time.. i duno y.. its just.. i duno.. prolly one of the ressons i HATE shopping... i dont ushully like being away from a house.. (a freinds or my own)
big corwds just.. make me VERY nervious for some resson..

oh im REALLY TRUELY scared of UPS men.. i swear no one thinks i really am.. but i am.. ever think about how much your mailmen know about you? its creepy..

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
and what you buy.. they can tell what your habits are.. they have seen into your house prolly.. and you dont know what kinda ppl they are *shudder*

RiX

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
mine would be...scared of Love...

" Love Can Feel Like Heaven But Can Also Hurt Like Hell "

Been There Done That. No True Happiness. Always A Problem.

Nothing Hurts Me But Love. Thats Why Im Not Scared OF Hurting Myself Or Facing People Bigger Then Me. I May be a Lil Kerazy but Ill Live =)

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Originally posted by raDixGhost
yea but i think it would be kool to spend some time with our lover just to see if it humans are really skin deep. I would like to be blind for a day to see and improve my hearing.
I don't think you want to try it Ghost. It's the worse that can happen. Imagine not seeing the things around you. You cannot apprecite tourists spots and movies. You can't see your loved ones and most of all you won't see if you're having a bad hair day.:(

raDixGhost

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gamers2k4.com
Originally posted by Intel Zero
Nothing.
man thats pretty kool. I thought I didnt have any fears eather but then i got in a situation where i finally realized that fear. Maybe u were never in that kind of situation before so you dont know yet. I think thats the only way to really see what you fear.

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
oh im also scared of negelct..
and getting fat agein :(

Jr.

Reaction score
Website
www.yahoo.com
I would say im probally scared of having no friends 2. the dark doesnt scare me but the bloody mary thing kinda does. Other than those i cant think of anything else that scares me.

phreakerhaxxor

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
I'm scared of paranormal sh!t, once me and my cousin were playin hide n go seek when we were like 9, we hid in my sisters room and she has hella dolls. he knocked one over accidentally and it started saying "Hi whats your name?" he couldn't find a way to shut it off so he was gonna take out the batteries and there was no batteries, he showed me and chucked it at the wall and we ran like hell. scary sh!T! :lucifer