Whaqt would you do if you saw another bf member in real life?

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Man, this sucks. The only person anywhere near me is Jenny...and I think we'd both sooner choke on our own genitalia before we willingly met one another.

Where in the US, Renzo?

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
PLEASE SAY ROCHESTER NY

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
jason i love you man i would want to meet u i will wish upon a star because u r truly the best here

Zoltar

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ha. Ide meet Glowpole.
We always talk on the AIM.
Im afraid he might stab me on a bad acid trip or something.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I seriously do have problems with Rochester though. Its cold as **** all the time and there's nothing to do. Also most of the people who live here are assholes.

LordNevar

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.valhallalegends.com
I seriously do have problems with Rochester though. Its cold as **** all the time and there's nothing to do. Also most of the people who live here are assholes.
Actually I don't live in Rochester bud damn close to it, and don't feel bad I can't stand this whole state. Once I get some more money saved up, it's sandy beaches and warm weather here I come.

SpAwNtHeKiLlEr

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
I live in hicksville on long island, cha-yah, come visit me sometime, just don't rape me. I'm too young to be raped. And I think it would be cool to meet Zoltar567, even though I would so end up killing him, with one punch, nad Vadriel, so that I could shoot him up with drugs, when he is not looking, and drag him into a alley, and give him a sign saying *free dick here*, the end.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'd go meet BAM, simply because he lives like 20 minutes away from me. Oh, that loveable rascal.

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
im scared of middle school kids :(