Whaqt would you do if you saw another bf member in real life?

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Yes, as we watched the evolution of yourself through the picture threads of yesterday and today.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Yeah, as possibly pathetic as it is...I can honestly say that BF has shaped a lot of who I am now...when I came here I was an uptight, shy, ubernoob. BF taught me to open up a little bit, and that it's okay to be gay.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
The closest person to me is Swooper I think. He lives in the same state as me. Other than that it'd be all the people in MI, PA, IN, and KY.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Most of the people here if I saw them in real life I'd pretend I didn't recognize them and walk the other way.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
i'd say the same except for a few....like if i saw jason i'd haft to sneak up and deadleg him

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
I wouldnt really want to meet any of you. No offense, but I didn't come here to make some real friends.
Not that I would be against meeting you guys I just wouldn't go out of my way.

LordNevar

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.valhallalegends.com
Unless you actually went to go visit that person the odds are against actually just randomly running into someone on here, but depending on the person I think regardless most people would say hi. I would, depending on who it was.

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
I'd most likely meet DM out of anyone where, just because he lives ridiculously close to me, but I can't imagine what we would do if we met.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
How odd is it to explain to people who I'm talking to when I'm talking to say, Ben on AIM. I'm like "yeah he's some 16 year old that lives out in cali" and they jus tlook at my funnyt and walk away.