Whaqt would you do if you saw another bf member in real life?

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
wondering what you'd do if you saw another bf member in real life in the street or something, would you say hi talk or what? and if youd want to meet any member, who would it be? and why?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
If I met a random one of you on the street I wouldn't know it was you, unless it was DM, Jason, Torrid, Jenny or Glowpole. Everyone else is sort of a "is that so and so or am I tripping?"

Who would I want to meet? LB. So I could /facepalm him and stab him in the gut with a rusty shiv, then come brag about it. I'd also get pictures of it, so when he inevitbly denies it, I can go "Boom, pictures bitch. gtfo of my house".

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
I'd definately like to meet coRt. I called him once and he turned the conversation around into me wanting to rape him or something like that.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Haha...depends who. Like Mike said, I'd recognize certain people then try to make a joke to ease in a conversation. Though I'm easily noticeable, and would likely get socked first before those people hung out with me...knowing them. :)

OT: WELCOME BACK KAO.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
My reactions to seeing particular people on the street:

Darkmatter: Run up behind him, give him a wedgie and say "Hi fag!" with a smile on my face.

Cheeze: Drag him screaming to the nearest bathroom and give him a killer swirly.

SouLeSS: Make catcalls and say "Oh snap, look at that white nigga poseur!" Then run.

Jenny: Stare at her ass and chest for a little while, then walk away before she could open her mouth.

CB: Instant buttsex, by surprise. He'd never know what hit him.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I would be surprised. I can only meet Clearcast around here, Amantis but she is quite far up north and _CM if his grades are good enough to get to the University of Bristol. REMEMBER TO CALL ME IF YOU WANT ME TO MEET YOU AT HEATHROW*

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
well I COULD have met that ingus fellow when I was in vegas for viva, but then the massivie sunburn happend and neither of us showed to th meeting spot.
I will be liveing in cali one day semi-soon and I know there are alot of ya'll who live there.. also one day I wil vist greece and make a spechal trip to meet gally :)

T3h Sorrow

"Best ***s on the forum"
Reaction score
the sad thing is, i was planning on making this a thread last night also.....

i was goin to have imagine if you saw someone who flamed you.

I'd throw a brick at someone and say PWNT! WW Carebear and run ><!

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
I wouldn't do anything unless I was 100% certain it was you, and if I was, I'd approach and be like.."GUESS WHO" and you'd probably run away.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
If I met a random one of you on the street I wouldn't know it was you, unless it was DM, Jason, Torrid, Jenny or Glowpole. Everyone else is sort of a "is that so and so or am I tripping?"

Who would I want to meet? LB. So I could /facepalm him and stab him in the gut with a rusty shiv, then come brag about it. I'd also get pictures of it, so when he inevitbly denies it, I can go "Boom, pictures bitch. gtfo of my house".
You would get as far as "Hey L....." And then you would wake up in the hospital. Don't Lie Souless...God doesn't like that.

T3h Sorrow

"Best ***s on the forum"
Reaction score
i think we should have a place called The Arena on these forums.

BBQ fest, and we can say ****!

we will all see each other at the BF convention 2015.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
You would get as far as "Hey L....." And then you would wake up in the hospital. Don't Lie Souless...God doesn't like that.
I never said I'd exchange plesentries.

Zoltar

Premium Member
Reaction score
I wouldnt know any of you. Except a few.

I would just stare at Cheeze until he is forced to say something, then walk away.

I would punch Vadriel in the chest and tell him how his big knives dont make him manly.

For the rest of you i would just say Hi. Then leave.

Clearcast

Member!
Reaction score
Would be good to see what the nightlife is like over the pond where most of you guys are. Sounds pretty good around Forbidden Paradise, torrid mind and Glowpoles areas. x42 sounds very shy. Think it would be a bit srange and awkward meeting him..

I notice even in Chit Chat Lizzard Breath still has the cocky "i think i can beat everyone here up at once with no hands" attitude. It isn't important man. All thats important is when you get down to it and make it happen, which i cant see happening. I'd be betting on Souless if you were to meet though. Being constantly cocky isn't a very safe road to go down..

B~E

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
rape. plain and simple. man/woman/child/animal. rape
Its not rape if you're willing! You know that, dont you, mister?

I'd really like to meet Jenny. I'm really curious if she's as witty face to face than on the forum. And the fact that she clearly only dates boxers would pretty much defuse any sexual tensions.

DM and CB too. I'd like to argue with tipsy, CB, xn and arxcess over a few beers. That would realy be fun.

And there's also Galatia, who I will definatly meet, eventualy, when I'll go to Europe. Which might even be as soon as summer '08, because I plan on attending the Strasbourg Institute of Human Rights.

Then again, there's the fact that I dont speak english very well.... hah!

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
I wouldnt know any of you. Except a few.

I would just stare at Cheeze until he is forced to say something, then walk away.

I would punch Vadriel in the chest and tell him how his big knives dont make him manly.

For the rest of you i would just say Hi. Then leave.
That would result in a meeting between my steel-toe and your genitals...with a very thought-out quip of "Yeah-huh!"