Want to make your own modules? Look here By TheSummit & starfish

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
create a new folder...place the d2hi-source files from the screenshot in this folder...place your module in the folder...programm your module and compile it...the links arent really necessary

citre

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
so, is this right:
1) i made a new folder
2) put my cpp in it
3) then put ClientCore, CommonStructs, D2Client, D2Hackit, and the LinkedList containning LinkedList cpp and h.

I still get those 5 errors. What am I doing wrong :(

i did the samething with funky's template and i get these 4 errors:
C:\unzipped\ModulemakingStarterKit\CPP Template by FunkyDo\template.cpp(72) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before 'if'
C:\unzipped\ModulemakingStarterKit\CPP Template by FunkyDo\template.cpp(72) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before 'if'
C:\unzipped\ModulemakingStarterKit\CPP Template by FunkyDo\template.cpp(73) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
C:\unzipped\ModulemakingStarterKit\CPP Template by FunkyDo\template.cpp(73) : error C2447: missing function header (old-style formal list?)

PiMpIn_SiNcE_BiRtH

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OK those are just syntax errors...

Be sure to end your non var lines with a semi colon ';'

for example

server->GamePrintInfo("PiMpIN_SiNcE_BiRtH Ownz j00");

whereas you wouldn't end with a semicolon if it were:

BOOL EXPORT OnClientStart()

basically... look at all your 'ifs' and make sure the line before them ends with a ';' {for the problem you have}

As for the last error there.... well i'm just going to say you need a bit more practise....

wow, this was posted a long time ago... heh didn't see that...:eek:

Pitlord_wc3

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok im to lazy to get all the stuff to make my own mod and im too busy too so will some one make me a mod it would be greatly appreciated (hope i spelt that right) thanx

mthegreatone

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmmmm just wondering if this sticky should really still be here since 1.10 is now official........or would making modules take the same process?