Want to make your own modules? Look here By TheSummit & starfish

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
hehe ^^

I'm kind of gone from the forum...stopped playing for real...well had a really nice time, thx guys =)

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
no seriously...I still read in the forum but I got too lazy to post things...hacking isnt what it used to be anymore ^^

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
UPDATED:
1. Download Visual Studio 6.0 from Kazaa
2. Download D2HI-Source and setup the necessary files like shown in "Setup.jpg"
3. Open "template.cpp"
4. Compile the "template.cpp" to "template.d2h" and rename to "hack.d2h" then test it with D2HackIt in order to understand the commands ("How to compile.txt" is included!)
5. Check out the different functions and try to understand at least smth ^^
6. Start changing basic things like author/filename/whatever
7. Test it over and over again
8. Start asking questions how to do more special things
9 Good luck! ^^

groov

Member!
Reaction score
Website
groovsweb.cjb.net
im bonging the paradigm.. does that count?

anyway.. There's a million C++ help websites out there. Let me go find one real quick.. ahh whaddya know?

http://www.cprogramming.com/tutorial.html

Good website, this is where I learned my sKiLLz, which are non-existent by now, but if you are serious about learning, go step by step through the tutorials.

ClamFreak

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I was reading all the threads about modules and c++ compilers. I noticed you guys said ez way to get one was with kazaa. Well I tried and Kazaa was taking to long to install for me so I made a search for c++ on net and found that borland offered there older version as a free dl. here is the link
http://www.borland.com/products/downloads/download_cbuilder.html
Hope this helps ppl out. Also if one of u mods could check it out and let us know what u think about it that would be great.

xerokender

Member!
Reaction score
i am dling it and gunna try to patch th1 or 2 lol :-D
thanx for the help

LordSlippy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
would it work if you d/l the visual and d2hackit off kazaa, because some boot leg copies dont work like the originel one...and Thanks for this thread im sure it will help a lot of people, and get them into programming..GJ

LordCaeser

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey summit, you have a mistake in the starter kit - in one of the pics, it says to choose a console project, wheres you need to choose a dll project...

ClamFreak

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I was informed that i should dl the Microsoft Visual C++ because of the borland one i left a link for is not nooblet friendly which i must agree. So plz only use the link to get a free borland compiler if ur not new to c++. If u have kazaa its ez to find ms vc++ just type in search Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 and u should find ppl ez who have the 73mb one. and just use all 6's for cd key.

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
I have a legit ms vc++, my uncle burneded it for me.....but its so screwed....i get errors just trying to compile a simple hello world .cpp

pat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
...uhh, if your uncle burned it for you...its not "legit" - its still a pirated copy.

Also, what errors?

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"i get errors just trying to compile a simple hello world .cpp"
usually the errors are described very detailed and if you learned c++ correctly you should be able to fix _any_ compiler error. problems that go with the compiled executable are something completely different...

hybridpunk

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
what is the command to make the module say stuff to everyone in the game? GamePrintInfo only shows the text to the person operating the module

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
I will probably make one...one fine day...maybe...just finished my VB tut...Ill chill for a while now and help my small bro with his project =)

citre

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
for some reason i get these 5 errors when i run my own module:

Compiling...
sell.cpp
e:\sour\c++\sell2\sell.cpp(76) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'server'
e:\sour\c++\sell2\sell.cpp(96) : error C2440: 'initializing' : cannot convert from 'char [4]' to 'unsigned char'
This conversion requires a reinterpret_cast, a C-style cast or function-style cast
e:\sour\c++\sell2\sell.cpp(96) : error C2440: 'initializing' : cannot convert from 'char [4]' to 'unsigned char'
This conversion requires a reinterpret_cast, a C-style cast or function-style cast
e:\sour\c++\sell2\sell.cpp(96) : error C2440: 'initializing' : cannot convert from 'char [1]' to 'unsigned char'
e:\sour\c++\sell2\sell.cpp(96) : error C2440: 'initializing' : cannot convert from 'char [1]' to 'unsigned char'
Error executing cl.exe.

if it's because i set up d2hi files incorrectly, do you think you can rexplain where i put everything? the picture in the beginners file was sort of confusing. =/ thx so much

-citre