Want to make your own modules? Look here By TheSummit & starfish

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
[HOW TO] Make your own modules

Since there have been many requests I think I should simply post the files here ^^

***UPDATED***

Wanna learn C++? Learning by doing my friend...learning by doing...that's the way I learned it...

I made the "Starter Kit" in 10 minutes cuz I was bored...dont excpect it to be great...and if you got questions about C++ dont ask me ^^ simply post it, there are enough guys who will help ya

This is what you'll need:

1. Visual Studio 6.0 or another C++ compiler
2. The D2HackIt source (coudnt find link, maybe at gayaks site)
3. This starter set (not REALLY necessary ^^)
4. A little little bit of programming knowledge
5. Much time to spend

I would be happy if the more experienced guys here could help me out a bit and post some additionial infos too ^^

Good luck :wavey

mthegreatone

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i guess i'm one step closer to being able to make modules (even though i have no clue about c++, which is the most important part of making them) heh...thanx a bunch

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
still a good job, but

12) If no errors were found Visual Studio has created a DLL file in the folder
of your project (...\Microsoft Visual Studio\MyProjects\[Project]\Debug

for smaller file size and faster run time when using the module you should set your project configuration to release (build->configuration->win32 release)

oneyedMan

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol :) , im gonna take up Visual C++ , should be kinda easy , yet confusing same time lol , visual basic is simple ... so ill give C++ a try .. :)

phreakerhaxxor

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
i have visual studio 6.0, d2hackit, some comp knowledge, i think im all set, but what exactly do i do with visual studio 6.0??

LordCaeser

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sorry starfish, but i'd have to agree with that last post. you mean well (or not, judjing by what your module was about.... ;D), But generally your starter-pack can hardly help the general n00b understand how to create modules or anything else.

its like giving someone on the street the best hacking prog ever created, and telling him to go break into the pentagon or into some CIA databases..... if the prog is very user friendly, he might even do it, but he wont have a single clue about what the heck he's just done, or he did it (unless hes exceptionally smart... :p).

well, in fact its not even that - its like giving it to someone who doesnt have a computer - your little module cannot even be compiled as it is - people have to go looking for the d2hackit sources... and for the latest ones, which are preety hard to find !

If anyone really wants to learn to make modules, i suggest you head to gayak's site and download the sources to the old PATCHED duping modules. they might be a little hard to understand at first but if you read a module from beginning to end, and then backward, itll probably start making sense if youre ever to make any module on your own.

Personally, I would recommend on reading the Dupeswap module first.

gayak's site is at: gayak.gods-network.com
the latest sources for d2hackit are available at: www.d2network.com

I will also include those files here for your comfort.
Also note that you actually need to know C and not C++ to create new modules.
(knowing C++ is just as fine, but you dont have to start learning a new language to make them)
You dont even really need to know C unless you want to really get into this stuff...

LordCaeser

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Here is what you need.
Note that there isnt a tutorial here.
you should read the source front-back and then back-front (literally) and then if you have any questions post them here or pm me.

LordCaeser

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by qster
i keep getting a lnk1136 error when i build my project. any idea why
are you trying to compile starfish's module, or your own ?
Also, please include the whole error (including text..) I dont feel like looking it up.... :p

Originally posted by phreakerhaxxor
i have visual studio 6.0, d2hackit, some comp knowledge, i think im all set, but what exactly do i do with visual studio 6.0??
I suggest you read the files i gave, and also starfish's come back when you did

qster

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
D:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\LIB\kernel32.lib : fatal error LNK1136: invalid or corrupt file
Error executing link.exe.

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
does that file exist? guess your installatino is ****ed up

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
LordCeaser ur (of course ^^) right...but there is no easier way to learn how to make modules...o course u could write a super-step-by-step-guide but hey: Im a lazy bum ^^

PS: Starfish's back in Germany after his trip to Detroit (guys I love ur country!!!)

LordCaeser

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yes, well i meant that learning how to create a good module from a hoax/scam module isnt a very smart thing to do because you dont really get to see how you can effectively make modules which really do something....

also, qster, i thought you had a compilation problem - your problem can be fixed by downloading a new copy...