User Images (Avatars/Banners) Needed? Where to host them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

choco711

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I dont know where to post this so imma post this here. I really badly need a pic of a clown flicking someone off while either holding a balloon animal or blowing on one of those things that make the noise.
I would greatly appreciate if someone can make/find a pic like this for me.

I got my other post closed because I didnt post it here. I just need a pic of whats stated above... not too big (size [kb, etc]doesnt matter, dimensions do) I need it to be about 2.25x the size of my avatar would be good. Im going to use this for something later (not anything to do with the net) I would greatly appreciate it if someone could do this for me. If you do this for me, I will give you credit. After all, credit is given where credit is due.

I would really appreciate it if I could see some facial expressions (wrinkled forehead)

I dont know who is able to do this, so... umm.

either Savage or aXl (or is it AxL?)

i would greatly appreciate this.

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
Me too. i offer my services to those who are in need of sigitars/banners.

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Could sum1 make me this sig?

i want this as the only picture (5th one)

i want them tinted blue if you can royal blue transparent

next i want the metal type thing like in smash bros pro's red plz

the background hmmmmmmm black and darkest purple you can find swirling in

border silver metal thingthe picture i want

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
Here is your request homestar...sorry if it does not match your description....enjoy!

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Alright, Radium is added... Reign and Darkblade, fill out the form and I'll add you to the list.

zha-DarkWarrior

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
id like a sig with a dbz dude in a crosshair and it to say anime sucks , colors i can elt you choose :D black white red dark blue. you can add fire lightning i dun care jsut make sure its cool or abstract. i dont do good borders but i can try to make my own borders if you arent good with them,
Well thanks in advance and good luck

X

xjMaN88lx

Ive been looking at some of these sigs like with the X ray Bug and all... i was just wondering is someone can do something like that for me and put Xtreme on it post yours

Turkey

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi I would really like someone to make a sig for me if thats ok. Here are the details:

Colours: Dark blues, blacks or greys would be nice

Pictures: I would like this picture
http://outer_heaven4.tripod.com/snake11.jpg (Copy and paste link)

Text: I would like it so say Turkey in maybe metallic text (or whatever looks good:D)

Border: A transparent sorta border a bit like this sig here. http://members.lycos.co.uk/bfirc/sig7d.gif

Size: Im not too keen on max size sigs so something a little smaller would be nice

Effects: This ones up to you:D

Thanks in advance to whoever decides to make it:D

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I would like several changes to my sig.As its already made ,the easy part is for you.These are changes on http://www.sig-x.com/x/darkness/3811354.php

Sig Maker: Akule
Border:I want the 4 edges of the sig to be with / \(cut corners)

Special effects:I dont know what effects you can make.
I would like effects for both 'Dark Mage' and 'The Dark Acolyte'.
Can you first make ice?I want the letters to be covered with ice\snow as if they are frozen.
And can you make a magical blue glowing around the letters?

Reaction score
umm i only want this pick and like an eclipse like a whiteout or sumthin with my name in embedded metal like super smash bros. pro. border ... anything maybe the like the metal look too... or anything else for name and border

(you may have to do some resizing)

Plz tell me whos doing it before you do it (just want to know)

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
HEre is yur rekwest. i didn't do the metallic border thing because it will ruin the image. it took me less than 10 mins to do that...so enjoy your sig!

- Edit -

oops..forgot to post teh sig...here it is.

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com

Heres what I have so far. Before I continue to work on it, is there anything you want changed? I dont really like the color of the text, but if it's good with you then I wont change it.

Reaction score
Website
www.digitalelite.cjb.net
Hey I was wondering if some one could make me a Avatar to match my sig! If you could i would be very very thankful.. Thanx in Advance! :D

-edit-

Ummm for some reason i can't see my posts so0 if you guys can see it i might double post... so0 if i do im sorry but i was wondering if someone could make me a avy to match my sig.. It doesnt have to have my name on it.. but if u know which font i used you can but i don't remember which one i used... If you could make me an avy to match my sig i would be very greatful thanx in advance! :)

Split the other post and edited it into this one.

- AxL

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Here you go.. I also made you a new sig. You dont have to use it but I was bored :)

Pick en choose.

All that I ask is that you dont host on my server. :)

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I see that you can make perfect sigs for the avatars.AxL.Can you make me a sig that suits my avatar,with ~the same dimentions - 482x191,below the max, like the current sig.What i wish to have is haunted 'Dark Mage' text .You don't have to inscribe 'Dark Acolyte'.I don't know how to make your task easier,but ...here are some ideas:
Use dark or grey(like the colour if a ghost) for the haunted text,put it where it best fits. Make a dark background-night,graveyard or what you think is good.Use
These are only ideas,just look carefully at my avatar,read the ideas and think of the suitable sigatar.

Apocilipse

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey DarkMage i made your sig...one cause i was bored...two no ones responded to it in the last 2 days and three i just learned to make em good/at all lolz heres the url for it... ^^

Tell me how you like it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.