User Images (Avatars/Banners) Needed? Where to host them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
u gotta wait for approval though for them :\

-edit-
I was wrong...Im so stupid lol..:p

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Ya....punk you gonna use it lol? If not then change ur sig anyways I keep thinkin ur torid lol :p

crenon

Member!
Reaction score
I would like a signature. Anyone can do this. I like the one that riegn did for Elite-shadow-blazer, about that size. I would like a cowboy bebop picture in it, i couldnt find a good site tho. no border necessary. You can put my name anywhere in any font and size. Red and silver colors. Thanks

Vic

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
I Need A Banner To Fit My Avatar and i want this in it

Fly To the Highest Mountain
Unfold Your Wings
Climb To The Highest Peak
Kick Back And Relax

You have reached your final resting point, stay where you are
Or if you feel like it, set off all over again
Until we meet again, have a nice afterlife

Make It Dark If You Can pm me when you get one done (whoever dose it) i dont like making posts counts ^_^

Apocilipse

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
just a question but why do you have three different birth dates on those...ones 79, 78, and 87 but the same person and was he really just murdered for being a punk rocker?

crenon

Member!
Reaction score
ya whats up with that?.. That guy doesnt look like he was 10 years old

Apocilipse

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dont disgrace someone by looks...it doesnt matter how old he is...its saying something by how people judged him because of who he is, how he dresses, and how he acts....

crenon

Member!
Reaction score
Yeah that is pretty messed up.. I hope stuff like that doesnt happen at my high school.

I)arkI)ragoon_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey i dont know if the sig makers read this anymore but here it goes:

Sig maker: Dont care just if u think u can do the job then i would like them i perticularly like reign, axl, and super smash pro

Colors: i want the back round to be dark (like it night time) and i want the lower part of the sig burning and lightning to be striking above the fire like 2 times (not a movie).

Text & location: I)arkI)ragoon_ no certain font (but make it rounded and dark but dont make that interfere with the burning text) I want the text to be in the middle of the fire and the text to be on fire

Border: if u think it would look better with a border put it but im leaving it up to you

Effects: leave it up to designer but dont screw up the image (no scan lines) and maybe a little motion on the fire would look cool but like i said above im leaving it up to you

Size: whatever works for u nothing to big nothing to small

I would make my own but my photoshop and Maya are on my laptop and im to lazy to stick them on this computer and make em right now.

ram1500

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i choose pat to be my siggy maker :)

take your time

do what ever you feel. Be free. What ever you thinks cool do it!

crenon

Member!
Reaction score
hey apocalipse, im not trying to be a dick or anything but.. are you the one making my signature?

If you are im not trying to rush you, you can take ur time to make it good.

I)arkI)ragoon_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey apocilipse its cool thx for the sig if u have ime to change it maybe u could put more fire and make it coming out of the bottom of the sig instead of kind of floating there and make the thunder yellowish

if u have time
but if not thx

Apocilipse

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
uh the fire likes to float ;) lolz well...i gotta make a couple more for friends but i may get time cause im also trying to make a template for my site..but ill try to get it ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.