USEast Ladder Season 3 Leveling Group

Strongest_Claw

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I've got an idea. Instead of having to fill up your friends list on like 3 accounts, we can just create channel for us. Then when in channel, we can make games for people of the same act and/or level. That would make it easy then messaging everyone. Tell me what you think of this, gimme some feedback.

SweatyOgre

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Very good point, and since differing schedules will probably tear apart the teams I plan to create, we will all just meet in Op Battleforums when the time comes and create teams from there. I'll still keep this list going, though.

Just so you guys know, I'm playing every waking hour(minus the 5 I'm working) on Monday up until I'm forced to sleep Thursday because I need to work on Friday. I WILL dominate the druid ladder. Though I'm still a bit uncertain, I MIGHT switch to a fire sorc.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
[rain]Add me! Account xlunar-ravenx.
Char: Blizzsorc.[/rain]

seymorebutts

Member!
Reaction score
so we will all meet up in channel right after ladder resets?

XSilentX

Reaction score
nvm cya monday

TheRealMalakai

Member!
Reaction score
S'okay I got added in the end anyways so it didn't really matter. Umm about the channel, if theres any needed help in hosting it I get pretty close to 24/7. I'll have a bot there anyways when I'm on so that way if people need a game they can whisper the bot and I'll be able to find them a game. Its just a matter of the main gamers adding me to their friendslist so I can see the games their in.

Just an idea for me to be able to help out. :\

Edit: Maybe we can use that guys friendlist idea if we don't break 25? I honestly can't remember who said that.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
GoGo me

*swordtip

FB sorc.

ak0n

Member!
Reaction score
I will join up, account name infiniti_lad character is a blizz sorc.

TheRealMalakai

Member!
Reaction score
SweatyOgre said:
That would require people to clear out their friendslist though. I'm not sure I'd want to do that unless I made a new acct, which I very well may.
Yeah I can't think of anyway to do it.. couple of ideas poping through my head.. but nothing that would work out to well. I'm probabbly just going to run straight to act 2 alone in the first few hours. Unless I find a game with Team members.. the channel thing is probabbly the best thing to go with. I know when I'm on I'll set my bot to greet with a list of the current games, because I'm going to add the senior member son teh team to my f list. Thats about all the help I can provide.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
God damn. You guys are lucky I'm playing, because 95% of you are sorcs.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Anatomy Of Vice said:
me too,who doesen't want a bo barb :)

TheRealMalakai

Member!
Reaction score
I'm playing smiter for the sake of continuly beating the new levels and giving Hellfire Torches to the entire Ladder team, All pally ones of course will be mine :sly

seymorebutts

Member!
Reaction score
Hey sweatyogre can u change my account to JaRule_Hater plz?
thank you

SweatyOgre

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Anatomy Of Vice said:
No kidding. You guys really need to cut out the sorcs, or we will never get far. :(

Btw, two more and we've got a full friends list, hopefully we won't get any more than 2 now, but I'm not gonna cut it off at 26.

ak0n

Member!
Reaction score
I wasn't added for my other post but if you can add me now, account named infiniti_lad and the character is either a blizz or fB/meteor sorc.