USEast Ladder Season 3 Leveling Group

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I think we hsould just add each other, and then form parties on bnet, just makes it easier.

So, just have like 25 ppl max (thats max for f list) then go from there, just get anyone whos in f list to join the game!

Strongest_Claw

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'll join, I might only be able to play 4-5 hours at night on monday, but on tuesday its full blast. *kvnsu - blizz sorc
Edit: w00t Im now a "veteran"

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
NtRik_ said:
I think we hsould just add each other, and then form parties on bnet, just makes it easier.

So, just have like 25 ppl max (thats max for f list) then go from there, just get anyone whos in f list to join the game!
that was what i was thinking about, because it would be a heck of alot easier to just join some1s game if you were all on each otehrs flist; since maybe one of your teammates decides to go mia? your left w/ 7 ppl and having to post it back up on here...

i say we get the first 25 or so, and just add them all. Plus it would be cool to have all 25 ppl playing a game lol.

MacMan

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
*shanks1233 - Bowbarian

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I added everyone who supplied an account except for a few. Actual confirmation on whether you can donate time to this is needed for us to put you on the list. If anyone on the list feels they can't play enough to keep up with their teams leveling pace, based on how much time they have, or for whatever reasons, can PM me or SweatyOgre or post in here and request to be removed. :)

seymorebutts

Member!
Reaction score
do u think 2 hours is long enough? not for the whole day, sometimes i need to log off every 2 hours

TheRealMalakai

Member!
Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
I added everyone who supplied an account except for a few. Actual confirmation on whether you can donate time to this is needed for us to put you on the list. If anyone on the list feels they can't play enough to keep up with their teams leveling pace, based on how much time they have, or for whatever reasons, can PM me or SweatyOgre or post in here and request to be removed. :)

I didn't get added.. :susp

GuardianOfPain(*Malakai) - Smite/Zealadin

I can usually put in between 3 and 4 hours at a time. Only time I'll be off is when I'm either busy with RL or I get IPBanned.

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Okay, Imma make a bowazon....my account is either gonna be *BFstaffRDouches or *guru_bf, haven't decided yet...just put both down

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
(i'll make a fire sorc if thats what you wanted to know DM :rolleyes)

edit: changed my mind

XSilentX

Reaction score
IM in ill Be a Blizz sorc account is gonna be XsilentX_BF add me plzzz i can make the time

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
Hook my up on the teams><
Flameonwater
Type:Blizz/mf/orb sorc
I might not be on much but when i am on POWER LVL YEAH w00T :wavey :dance :ufo

o1xAndy

Reaction score
ah ma bad itz ' o1xAndy ' na ' 1xandy ' sry bout dat

dNiym

Member!
Reaction score
Ok guys, I would really like to be in on this leveling extravaganza. I also would be willing to donate a teamspeak server for the teams to use if anyone would like that.

Acct name *dNiym68 --- Character = hammerdin