USEast Ladder Season 3 Leveling Group

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
with any luck, we can all hope for it to reset tonight at midnight, and now i'm going out to dinner w/ my family. so post here if your info is not correct on my list, and i'll fix it in an hour or 2, when i get home.

Strongest_Claw

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Trojan said:
No actually me and wing are the ones who have been here the longest. Wing beats me by 2 days :(.
Well just saying, Ive been here for a while, and Im fine with anyone that joined a yesterday as long as their cooperative and competent. Seriously, time doesn't matter at all.

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
with any luck i hope it does restart midnight, because i dont want to fall behind my team mates. what channel are we going to meet up in? op battleforums?

MacMan

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Please change my info to *drdeseis (blizz sorc)! Thanks.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Anatomy Of Vice said:
I'm being serious. Get rid of all the 2005'ers, and make it first to come first to get a spot (Based on when we joined)
Then I'm first!

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
lol@gow@postcount: 1 :)

got you all added

please, no more sorcs, and no more join date= today w/ 1 post people

also, no more signing up your friends, this is a battleforums leveling team, and they are not even on battleforums. the people that signed up today just signed up so they will have some1 to level with, and are leeching off of our skills.

dNiym

Member!
Reaction score
Nobody spoke up about my teamspeak server, however; It IS available and you are all welcome to use it. If you dont know Teamspeak is software that allows you to chat with other users via voice over ip. The server is set up and running now. It is limited to 16 users right now until I see the demand. If you would like a private login please let me know when you see me. The first couple compotent people i find inside will be given channel admin rights just in case we get flooded with people viewing the site.

Get TeamSpeak (free download)

Once you get it click connection->connect

Right click in the white box on local address book and add server.

fill in the fields as follows:

Name: <something meaningful>
Address: [link expired]
Nickname: your bnet char or acct name or whatever.

Anonymous Login (for now until I get a channel mod or 2 that can pre qualify people.)

note please turn OFF voice activation if you like your music/gaming loud as it will echo to the other users.

Anyways l'll be checking this forum tommorow at work and on the server to see how things are going.

-dNiym

P.S. I would like to change to a zealot if possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

Galatia

Retired Staff
Reaction score
OK, count me in. I will make a bowzon (how original) and I will post my account name later today. Most probably I will go for 99 (OH NO NOT AGAIN:D).

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
dNiym, we have a Ventrilo Server, exclusively for BF.

Thanks for the offer tho :)

Here's the ip (with port): 69.12.72.151 : 3796

TheRealMalakai

Member!
Reaction score
Bio.Hazard said:
lol@gow@postcount: 1 :)

got you all added

please, no more sorcs, and no more join date= today w/ 1 post people

also, no more signing up your friends, this is a battleforums leveling team, and they are not even on battleforums. the people that signed up today just signed up so they will have some1 to level with, and are leeching off of our skills.

And what about those of us who have been here since before August and never really felt a need to sign up?

What about those who have been completely helpful about all of this?

Namely me.. I don't want to be stuck with leechers.. I'd rather play alone then have drop stealers all around me. Cause at that level every drop counts.

-----------
I woke up about 10 minutes ago expecting the ladder to be started.. but guess what :) Its not.

Wiggly_Tug

Member!
Reaction score
Am I The Only Enchanter in that list?! =] Yay.
Oh ya, the 27 guy is messed up, it should be 35.