Undead missing ability

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
There are for example, FAerie Dragons. In a situation like that, I would fly like 3-4 of them over the casters, cast Mana Flare and obliterate them with deadly burns. I could also use Spell Breakers to burn out thier mana and eventually kill them.. I could also have used Mortar Teams (if I was human) and Fragmentation Shards to obliterate them.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Morter teams are pimp. those suckers do a heap of damage especialy with innerfire. Morter=best siege, something you need to watch out for as anyrace versus human.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Ever seen Mortar teams under IF, Bloodlust, and Unholy Frenzy? One game in 3 on 3 RT I managed to score some of these beauties. Very fast attacking bombers, all you need to do is keep thier health from dropping, nothign some healing wards or priests casting heal can fix.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Morters are the only damn seige that are human, and yes i ahve seen IF, BL morters. HAvent seen with UF though, but just the two bufs alone were scary.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
UF puts the Very Slow to Fast I believe. Add bloodlust the make Very Fast =)

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
BL adds 40% attack and 25% movement. UF adds 75% to attack. IF adds +10% damage.

you are looking at 125% attack potential increase.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
That is a little more than a Lvl 3 Chemical Rage add (by5%). Imagine adding that with the Goblin Alchemist! We are talking unlimited attack.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
lmao, and add a TC with Endurance Aura. that shit is pimp, level 3 adds insane attack for no mana. Endurance and Unholy alone creates an unbeatable army in speed.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Lets add that up 120% (from lvl 3 CR) + 20% from endurance + 125% from buffs.

Caine

Reaction score
Counter

I use Dark Ranger's Silence until i can get Destroyers in the end game. U can also try to get items to counter act this i.e wand of silence or negotition or some thing.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
DR is indeed a good hero for anticasers, but you need to base your strategy around the agility hero. She is a really good hero, yet the Ud army is not usualy complimentry with an agility hero.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
BEcause The undead hero lineup is Strength and Intellegence. But the 4 Undead heroes are deadly either way. The Dark Ranger is best with Undead, obviously considering the 2HP/second from blight and can be healed by Death Coil. Plus, the Death Knight can death pact the Dark Minions when he needs to.

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
BEcause The undead hero lineup is Strength and Intellegence. But the 4 Undead heroes are deadly either way. The Dark Ranger is best with Undead, obviously considering the 2HP/second from blight and can be healed by Death Coil. Plus, the Death Knight can death pact the Dark Minions when he needs to.

Yes u are right but I don't think that she can replace any of the UD super heroes only if u play 2v2 and your allie uses her.