U.S going to war with ChinA?

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
answer? absolutely nothing.

They have immense natural resources, rights to more oil fields than us consortions, and a manufacturing capacity that dwarfs most western nations.

THey have more people, more infrastructure, and although their government may display slightly corrupt tendencies at times, this doesnt mean that chinas any less of a world player.

azn_dudex

Member!
Reaction score
then why would they try 2 go 2 war with us if they have nothing 2 gain but everything 2 lose? same goes for us if we decide 2 piss them off.

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
Does US have more oil now that they've invaded Iraq?

AZN_FLEA

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
going to war with china is going to pointlessly waste millions of lives.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Snagg said:
because everything's made in China. and tons of American companies have invested in China (Nike for example)

Oh yes, I can see it now. The Second Great Depression is caused by the loss of Nike apparel.

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
Err, are you sure you read my post correctly? I said American companieS. Not just Nike.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Snagg said:
Err, are you sure you read my post correctly? I said American companieS. Not just Nike.

I did, but I was jesting at the fact that you failed to mention a company that is actually depended on and that could not be replaced when such a war occurs.

rotty2222

Reaction score
For one: China and America would'nt go to war with eachother! China's economy would drop drematically. We buy our clothes, toys, food, and shoes. They need the U.S. It would help us if we stopped buying from them.

Second: We would have another "Shock and Awe" if we went to war with China. We would shoot off missiles, and use our B-2 to bomb. What you are forgetting is that U.S. has the technology not to be seen. We have Stealth bombers. We would blast away, their bases, airports, nock out the radios and power.

Third: Sure China could recruite 130 million people. But what good are they if they are'nt trained? They don't have time to train them. And then they get shot. So what good are they dead? We would recruite over 1 million men from 18-25.

Fourth: look at the U.S.'s death tolls in all the wars. From WW1 till now. Our death tolls are the the least out of all the wars. We are'nt dumb! We are good fighters! We don't need a million men to win a war!!!!!
Hell 25 U.S. rangers killed 1,000 Saumalians.
Think about it for a little while.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
rotty2222 said:
For one: China and America would'nt go to war with eachother! China's economy would drop drematically. We buy our clothes, toys, food, and shoes. They need the U.S. It would help us if we stopped buying from them.
Finding another market to sell its clothes to wouldn't be difficult for China. American campanies need China much more then China needs them, unless an average american is prepared to pay 400 bucks for a T-Shirt, US campanies need Chinese cheap labor.

Second: We would have another "Shock and Awe" if we went to war with China. We would shoot off missiles, and use our B-2 to bomb. What you are forgetting is that U.S. has the technology not to be seen. We have Stealth bombers. We would blast away, their bases, airports, nock out the radios and power.
Chinese have been purchasing the best in Russian technology for the past several years, they have SU-27s, upgraded Mig-29s, all those little birdies that will kick ass of any american plane put up against them, plus they have Russian anti-aircraft missiles, plus they are in an alliance with Russia and Kahahstan, an alliance forged for protection against US. And Russia has such superb stealth bombers as Tu-160, of course then again, Russia doesn't like to bomb things, we got continental missile batteries precise enough to destroy a city without bombing it. Plus non of the US so called "stealth" is actually completely stealth, as Kozovo prooved it Russian radars can detect american stealth planes.

Third: Sure China could recruite 130 million people. But what good are they if they are'nt trained? They don't have time to train them. And then they get shot. So what good are they dead? We would recruite over 1 million men from 18-25.
A 130 million people with guns, artillery and so on, don't really have to be well trained, 6 months of training would be more then enough to kill every one in american army including the logistics 10 times over. Of course China might suffer higher casualties if Russia and Kazahstan are not helping it in the first few battles but it can endure those casualties and with Russia and Kazahstan making up for the lack of logistical support, heh, that combo can take over the world in just a few months.

Fourth: look at the U.S.'s death tolls in all the wars. From WW1 till now. Our death tolls are the the least out of all the wars. We are'nt dumb! We are good fighters! We don't need a million men to win a war!!!!!
Hell 25 U.S. rangers killed 1,000 Saumalians.
Think about it for a little while.
Those 25 rangers didn't kill a 1000 samalies, a bombing campaign and attack helicopter campaign killed those samalies who only had the old RPGs and pre-historical AK-47s. That would not work with China and its anti-aircraft batteries, especially if Russia aids it with extending its Triuph AA system into China.

US can not defeat China, China doesn't have a capability to project its overwhelming force across the ocean into the US.

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
US suffered little casualties simply because:

World War 1: They declared neutrality until they finally sent soldiers in 1917, a year before the end of the war.

World War 2: They only entered the war on December 8th 1941, 2 years after the start of the war.

Right now, the death toll in Iraq is about 1792 US Soldiers.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Also in WW2, US stayed away from all the heavy fighting with Germany, which was all done on the eastern front.

rotty2222

Reaction score
"Finding another market to sell its clothes to wouldn't be difficult for China. American campanies need China much more then China needs them, unless an average american is prepared to pay 400 bucks for a T-Shirt, US campanies need Chinese cheap labor."

It would help America out. It would give the American people more jobs. And how would they sale? They are at war!

"Chinese have been purchasing the best in Russian technology for the past several years, they have SU-27s, upgraded Mig-29s, all those little birdies that will kick ass of any american plane put up against them, plus they have Russian anti-aircraft missiles, plus they are in an alliance with Russia and Kahahstan, an alliance forged for protection against US. And Russia has such superb stealth bombers as Tu-160, of course then again, Russia doesn't like to bomb things, we got continental missile batteries precise enough to destroy a city without bombing it. Plus non of the US so called "stealth" is actually completely stealth, as Kozovo prooved it Russian radars can detect american stealth planes."

No they can't detect them! That's why we use them you moron. Think about it! Russian Migs what the hell are they?
A plane is'nt good if it does'nt have a good pilote. America has the best pilotes in the world.One more thing, I told you that we would hit their Air ports with missiles. What good are planes when there are none? China does'nt have the Radar like Russia does. So therefore they cant see the bombers. And the B-2 only bombs at night. And how would you know that Russia could see the B-2 on their radar? We have'nt used the B-2 on Russia yet. The B-2 stealth bomber did'nt come out until the Gulf War

"A 130 million people with guns, artillery and so on, don't really have to be well trained, 6 months of training would be more then enough to kill every one in american army including the logistics 10 times over. Of course China might suffer higher casualties if Russia and Kazahstan are not helping it in the first few battles but it can endure those casualties and with Russia and Kazahstan making up for the lack of logistical support, heh, that combo can take over the world in just a few months."

There would'nt be much men to fight. We would blow up their bases and then slaughter them with our troops. You need to study more about American technology, and Military.

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
How about China will send one hundreds of people to US and then kill civilians and everything in sight. Bomb buildings and transportation systems. US will have to surrender unless they want the terrorism to continue.

Also about the stealth bombers thing:
http://www.g2mil.com/foil-stealth.htm

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
rotty2222 said:
It would help America out. It would give the American people more jobs. And how would they sale? They are at war!
Ah, you do realize that prices on those products in China would go up drastically, while Mr.Bob would get a job a textiles factory and get paid, he won't be able to buy any shoes or T-shirts because the price of making them in US is too expensive, since nobody can afford them textile companies become bankrupt unless where is a gov't intervention, as a result US economy suffers big time.

No they can't detect them! That's why we use them you moron. Think about it! Russian Migs what the hell are they?
When i was refering to Kosovo i meant a B-1 being detected by the old Soviet radar and shot down, Russian radars today are much better. Probably we could detect them. You don't know what a mig is? Wow....and also calling a mod a moron is not a very smart thing to do, i'll let you go since you do sort of contribute to the discussion, but don't do this again.

A plane is'nt good if it does'nt have a good pilote. America has the best pilotes in the world.One more thing, I told you that we would hit their Air ports with missiles. What good are planes when there are none? China does'nt have the Radar like Russia does. So therefore they cant see the bombers. And the B-2 only bombs at night. And how would you know that Russia could see the B-2 on their radar? We have'nt used the B-2 on Russia yet. The B-2 stealth bomber did'nt come out until the Gulf War
Oh geez, really? You gonna use your missiles? Wow, you do realize that Chinese do have anti-missile regiments as well as their own missiles capable of attacking US. Also where would be no way for you to hit all of their military positions, some missiles would get destroyed, some would miss, plus in the end they could always make a new airfield it takes only a several weeks. Yes China has a radar, as for B-2 well, maybe you right maybe not, however its doubtful that you are. Also do you expect the B-2 bombers to go on regular raids, launched from US soil? That not possible, neither is it fuel efficient, US will have to establish a foothold and creating a set of air bases to launch its attacks from, for that you would have to invade Chinese soil, and its not possible for US forces to defeat 130 million Chinese.

Could'nt be much men to fight. We would blow up their bases and then slaughter them with our troops. You need to study more about American technology, and Military.
Yeah, no you won't blow up their bases and slaughter them with your troops, you will get slaughtered yourself. I already know more then enough about american and other technologies and militaries, much more then you atleast. Just to let you know.

Snagg i doubt that China can do such a thing you describe, they have a big problem with logistics it pretty much restricts them to fighting on their own territory only.

rotty2222

Reaction score
"Also do you expect the B-2 bombers to go on regular raids, launched from US soil? That not possible, neither is it fuel efficient, US will have to establish a foothold and creating a set of air bases to launch its attacks from, for that you would have to invade Chinese soil, and its not possible for US forces to defeat 130 million Chinese."

LOL, the foot holed would be S.Korea and maybe Mongolia. LOL, that's what you think! We can defeat 130 million people! Think about it! One missile BOOM the base is gone atleast 1,000 Chinese are dead, another hits another base even more are gone. Another explosion BOOM, but it did'nt hit a base. Crap the power is out. They don't have any radios, nor T.V. so no they can't communicate with eachother. Few Explosion, BOOM there goes the airports. Couple of days later. Bodies start pieling up! But they were'nt killed by bombs. They have bullet wounds in their chest and head. They keep piling up. No one knows what going on because there is no radios. Next thing you know it American soldiers in your town. And yes I know what a Mig is! I was just saying what are they if they don't have a good pilote behind the stick.
130 Million people is'nt going to stop the U.S.
People under estimated us before, but we showed them up. Don't under estimate us now!!!!

"Yeah, no you won't blow up their bases and slaughter them with your troops, you will get slaughtered yourself. I already know more then enough about american and other technologies and militaries, much more then you atleast. Just to let you know."

Obviously you don't! I would know more because I am going to Basic Training next summer. And like other people, I study something that I'm about to go into.

"Wow, you do realize that Chinese do have anti-missile regiments as well as their own missiles capable of attacking US."

LOL, how are they going to launch it? Their power is out. And pluse they buy those missile from Russia. And Russian Missile accuracy is crap!!!!!!! So they could miss the missile buy a mile or two.

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
You're one of those people that have looked at too much US propaganda.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
rotty2222 said:
LOL, the foot holed would be S.Korea and maybe Mongolia. LOL, that's what you think! We can defeat 130 million people! Think about it! One missile BOOM the base is gone atleast 1,000 Chinese are dead, another hits another base even more are gone. Another explosion BOOM, but it did'nt hit a base. Crap the power is out. They don't have any radios, nor T.V. so no they can't communicate with eachother. Few Explosion, BOOM there goes the airports. Couple of days later. Bodies start pieling up! But they were'nt killed by bombs. They have bullet wounds in their chest and head. They keep piling up. No one knows what going on because there is no radios. Next thing you know it American soldiers in your town. And yes I know what a Mig is! I was just saying what are they if they don't have a good pilote behind the stick.
130 Million people is'nt going to stop the U.S.
People under estimated us before, but we showed them up. Don't under estimate us now!!!!
You're so full of crap its ridiculus. You can't kill 130 million people army that has guns, aircraft, artillery...by bombing them, they are gonna bomb back. Also how the hell are you gonna use S.Korea or Mongolia? If you do that China will just invade them its wouldn't be too difficult.

Now how the hell do you plan to take out communications of the whole nation as big as china with just a few missile strikes? You can't do that!!!! Thats impossible, they have satelite communications, they have back up power grid, as well as mobile electrical power generators...simply put you can't take away electricity from the whole nation of China even if you wanted that really really bad, i am sorry but reality doesn't work like that.

Obviously you don't! I would know more because I am going to Basic Training next summer. And like other people, I study something that I'm about to go into.
Obviously i do, i read things, i talked to real soldiers Russian and US i actual know a couple of people who used to be in US army for over a decade, you on the other hand just watched too many propaganda videos, have no knowledge of the capabilities of a modern army in general or US army specifically, and probably lack basic understanding of what an army is, what a soldier needs and how he functions. Go into your basic training, maybe you'll wise up a little bit.

LOL, how are they going to launch it? Their power is out. And pluse they buy those missile from Russia. And Russian Missile accuracy is crap!!!!!!! So they could miss the missile buy a mile or two.
Actually where are different kinds of Russian missiles, yes a SATAN class carrying 10 nuclear warheads each one with 20 megaton yield might miss by a kilometer or two, but that wouldn't matter the target would still be destroyed. Now missiles like Voyaka will hit a barrel they were targeting half way around the world. Obviously you know nothing. Also they got nukes, enough to do more damage to US then US can bare, however even without nukes they got non-nuclear missiles that can do same things to US your magic US missiles you think will do to China, plus in addition to Russian missiles they possess a wide range of US missiles which they either stole or bought. Thing is that you can't defeat a nation as big as China on their own territory, especially if its backed up by 3 nation alliance as strong as one between China, Russia and Kazahstan. They have ANTI-MISSILE defenses, ANTI-AIRCRAFT defenses, just like US or any other developed nation, not that it would make much difference even if they didn't have that defense, wiping out whatever overstretched US military can come up with (probably under a million soldiers) would take Chinese army of 130 million a day and a half, if you had any logical understanding of what an army can do, you wouldn't even try to argue with me.

thebastardsword said:
what of india?
What about India? Last time i checked they didn't like US much, because US supports Pakistan and India and Pakistan have their own little Cold War going on.

B~E

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Kuzmich said:
What about India? Last time i checked they didn't like US much, because US supports Pakistan and India and Pakistan have their own little Cold War going on.
Last time I checked, America and India signed a treaty allowing the latter to purchase american nuclear technology. This is a world premiere, an undeniable sign of trust between the world's two largest free-market democracies. But this is last week's news, and it didn't get the coverage it deserved.
The relation between them are good, believe me.

I hate to debate on the subject of military capabilities, because this isn't my subject of interest. But since China is mainly purchasing military technology and equipment from Russia, we can safely assum that this is an argument of american vs russian technology, right?

Now, the only question I'm asking myself is, why would Russia possess better technology than america? The way I see it, America has the money, the brains and above all, because of its global role, the ogligation the motivation and the will to seek the best technology avaliable.
Russia, on the other hand, doesn't seem like it has the ressource/cash to pursue hightech reserche. And since it has redirected its aim from global competition with the USA to regional control over its borders, I dont believe they have the will and motivation to seek hightech jets and missils capable of even matching american gear.

As for a war with China, this country doesn't have the capability to protect its industrial centers from american bombing. I can't believe it does. And it doesn't even have the logistic capability to occupy Taiwan either. China is huge. But it doesn't have a first class military capability. Neither does Russia.