U.S going to war with ChinA?

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Not if democracy starts coming back to china. A regime change could happen.....

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
Why would democracy suddenly come to China, China's doing great right now with their market-commy system.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Wait, if China gets democracy, they won't be a superpower?

Why are you bashing democracy?

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
im curious, what would all the other asian nations do if china were to mobilize for war?(thailand, mongolia, south and north korea, tibet, taiwan, india, japan, vietnam...etc.)

i heard that china has starbucks...

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
China (well at least Hong Kong) has better KFC and McDonalds than US. Hands down. Not to mention about half the price as US.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
Snagg said:
China (well at least Hong Kong) has better KFC and McDonalds than US. Hands down. Not to mention about half the price as US.
do they have the same healthcare guidelines though?

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
I've looked at the McDonalds website and checked the nutrition info, compared the American with the Hong Kong, I've noticed most of the food has the same amount of fat if not less than American style McD's. I don't remember a lot because it was a month or so when I looked at it. But I clearly remembered that the HK Big Mac had less fat than American big mac.

Also, the KFC in Hong Kong, they give you plastic gloves so you can eat the chicken without dirtying your fingers. And it's not just chicken, it has like mushroom rice, and a whole lot of other stuff that N. America does not have.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
well they also get their beef from different places, and maybe less genetically modified.

on another note,

ive heard from someone who took classes on the food industry(like she went and worked on a farm, learned the economics, etc.) and what her instructor said was that japan treats their beef really well...like give them massages and feed them well...a lot different than packing cows into a small area and giving them growth hormones

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
that's a special kind of beef. It's like 5 times more expensive. I forgot what i'ts called but you can order it in fancy japanese restaurants. They're so amazingly tender and got a special flavour to it. Melt in your mouth goodness.

They give them special milk that has an alcohol taste to give the cow flavour also.

The other kinds of beef is the same as the world.

Firebat

Member!
Reaction score
haha, chinese eat certain "forbidden" foods too. Like bats, dogs, snakes. In budhism it is said that if you eat animals with a high "ki" you live longer :O oh gosh!!!

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
also, if china was attempting to mobilize, wouldnt every nation with spy sattelites know whats happening? not saying they would, but from what ive read, unless they do this all underground we can see whats going on pretty much

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
Firebat said:
haha, chinese eat certain "forbidden" foods too. Like bats, dogs, snakes. In budhism it is said that if you eat animals with a high "ki" you live longer :O oh gosh!!!

I'm pretty sure there are my Christians and Buddhists in China. Yes China's mostly athiest, but their culture and customs have been built upon bits of different religions.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
TrongaMonga said:
Wait, if China gets democracy, they won't be a superpower?

Why are you bashing democracy?
-I was saying that if they did a regime change then there economy would be effected for a while; mainly because they would be dealing with new authorities...etc.

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't see a regime changing unless China goes bad. The way China's developing, I don't see how someone would want to revolt.

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
China could go bad because of a regime change......tahts what happened with nazi germany, and freakily....people were saying the same things about it back then that they are now about china.

People can argue and say that economics will conquer everything, that china has too much invested economically in us markets to start a war, but the fact is......that rarely makes a difference, given the right leader.

a war between china and the us would undoubtedly be devastating for both countries, seeing as how china has expressed its intention to use nuclear weapons in the event of "agression" EVEN THOUGH theyve stated that they will not use their nukes unless they suffer a nuclear attack first.

The thing I dont get is why the US has to go off and open its fat mouth on issues like taiwan. who the **** cares. id rather stay out of that one, remain friends with china, and benefit from the trade/movies like house of flying daggers.

its all a matter of which country has more to offer.....china, or taiwan?

but oh no......theres NO WAY the us can be friends with a communist government.....which isnt really truly communist anyway.

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
just as an aside, movies from China are all from Hong Kong.

Hong Kong's got a mini-hollywood there.

Firebat

Member!
Reaction score
you think china is so wonderfull and prosperous right now, but thats just for the rich ppl and the government. In total the majority of the population is still in poverty and the farmers and workers have worse conditions than under the maoist laws.

btw, korean movies are "in" in all of asia, more popular than hong kong movies!

B~E

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Firebat said:
you think china is so wonderfull and prosperous right now, but thats just for the rich ppl and the government. In total the majority of the population is still in poverty and the farmers and workers have worse conditions than under the maoist laws.
You're wrong, in a single decade, China's prosperity, which it own, in part, to globalisation, lifted 300 millions people from lowdirt poverty to middle-class. And there are no indicator that this will stop before 2015.

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
Firebat said:

btw, korean movies are "in" in all of asia, more popular than hong kong movies!
How do the farmers get it worse now? They can actually sell their crops instead of giving it to the government now... HOW'S THAT WORSE?!?!