U~Lich suckz

DRaKHNiR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
og.mud.pl
I have a saved replay of a guy who made dk+lich+crypt fiends and ruled the land very fast. I think this is a good combination.

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
DK/Lich/Fiends is a combo that deserves respect. Fiend focus fire is very damaging, and the Coil/Nova nuke is one of the game's most powerful and debilitating dual hero nukes. The only other dual hero nuke that comes close in my opinion is Bolt/Light, and that's only useful against the Undead. Coil/Nova works on 3 outta 4 races.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Yes it does. Nova reduces the enemy to its knees, Coil breaks them down and Fiends start throwing undodgable stuff. It's hard.

Does DK/Lich rule DK/DL though? Well, using Fiends, now that I think about it, means you don't really need the DL, do ya? Nova > Swarm though, so yeah, I'd go for it. And with the loss of the beloved Dual-aura Ghouls *sniff*, maybe that is good after all.

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Given a choice, I would take DK/Lich over DK/DL. I usually tend to do so anyway, because the Lich's power is not something you can easily cast aside. It's a hard decision though, as the DL is quite useful himself. Nevertheless, getting the Lich second to be the damage dealer is more useful, IMO.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
There is no comparison, because DK/DL and DK/lich are both very unique and deadly. Although a DL is one of the few things that undead have to stop starfall, and the infernal is kickass, but his aura is useless to cryptfiends what most people are using now. So ultiamtely the lich rules.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
There is no such thing as a useless hero. That is what I am tryng to tell you. You may prefer the lich, but others believe the DL is better and may even use it to their advantage to the lich. think about it.

Warg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: Lich suckz

Originally posted by ddn2002
I reckon the lich sucks. I can never win against anyone with the lich.

Lich 0wnz what are u talking about in early game frost nova peasents and it is muy good with ghouls especially with frost armor

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Lich is the best spell caster with the best attack at level 1. Frost nova does amazing damage, and it rips up tier one units. frost armour isnt that great, so that is why you get sacrafice to use nova more often!

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
That really damn hurts. Nova is really damn annoying, even if it does tax the Lich at the start. But it has nutty Intelligence at higher levels. Toss in a Sobi Mask and almost infinite Novaing.