U~Lich suckz

mcho

Reaction score
Website
www.wc3net.com
Re: Lich suckz

Originally posted by ddn2002
I reckon the lich sucks. I can never win against anyone with the lich.
wow....you suck at english
i thought u meant lich was so good that u couldn't win against a person wit lich..........
LMAO....

Beef246

Member!
Reaction score
I seemed to get the picture that he couldnt win wen he went the lich

p.s. LICH RULES!!!

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by RageWinterchill
Well, the Lich's speed is more than likely a balance issue. All the other caster heroes are of the Fast movement speed, and the Lich is stuck at Average, but imagine if he WAS at Fast. With Unholy Aura, it would be hard as hell to catch up to him, in addition to the fact that Coil makes it difficult to take down any UD hero without killing off the DK first, who is in turn difficult to kill off because of Pact. Let's not forget the Lich also has the best non-Ultimate spell in the game with Frost Nova.

I think I'll make a custom map that has a Lich with Fast movement speed. :lucifer
hmm your right. but remember, if ur being chase, throw a nova at the enemy and pop on a frost armor and any attacking unit will slow down. an instant get away if u need it. otherwise, i think lich should need a speed enhancement, but it's skills own anyways.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
hmm your right. but remember, if ur being chase, throw a nova at the enemy and pop on a frost armor and any attacking unit will slow down. an instant get away if u need it. otherwise, i think lich should need a speed enhancement, but it's skills own anyways.
I know. For a spellcasting hero, the Lich's speed sucks. But if you have a DK, its aura solves that.

Electroduende9

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you're an idiot- the lich is amazing, especially with death and decay or frost nova- just practice more with him before going out here and saying (s)he sucks

M3_feelin_0wn3d

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yes i always take lich first hero.
1: it can be used for hero rush against orc/human cause u frost nova the peasant.
2:frost armor raises armor and slowz attacking units
3:if u have necro let them summon skellies use the mana spell on it and u have full mana and it didnt cost gold like if u use a crypt fiend
4:d&d is a good spell cause 4% live per second is pretty much
5:and level 3 frost nova does 100 damage to unit + 150 to that unit and surrounding AND slows them.
perfect with dryad for the ultimate slowing effect

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
you're an idiot- the lich is amazing, especially with death and decay or frost nova- just practice more with him before going out here and saying (s)he sucks
About its speed. I think other than its speed it rocks.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I remember piling on those to my TC early in the game. It never seemed to die, so at level 6 I didn't choose Reincarnation, I chose something else. It worked quite well as well.

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
alright for me i dont really get the DK or the lich. i mainly like DL. But thats probobly because i like its aura, it mainly auto, didnt give the lich a chance, and dont like DK:shoot
plus could you tell me like what death and decay is used for?????

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Have you ever played with the UD?!?! It's a base destroyer, and a damn good one at that.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
What I know about Base destroying is that almost anything that finds a NE base is dead meat.

D&D is also a bonus since it attacks units. Even if it doesn't destroy enemy buildings like the Death Star your Ghouls/Aboms/Fiends/FWs will make sure it falls soon after.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Lich= Good

But once me and my friend both went undead. We each got 6 ghouls and a death knight. We could heal each other and each others ghouls if either of us were out of mana

This was acauly a 3v3 but we had a hell noob and sum1 left on the other team

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I did that as well, except I went DL and he went DK, giving us both instant dual-aura (oh yeah, it was good) then we both got Liches and went on a killing spree. 2 D&Ds later and the 2 of us beat 3 others. Hahahhaha.....

What I like about the Lich is Frost Nova. You can't deny its power. The damage is phenominal for a hero, Spellcasting as well, and has a nova effect on surrounding units. Bad for anything that faces it. And if Nova doesn't kill it, its speed decrement is enough to hurl a Coil at it to finish it.