Website
Visit site
it willl come out blizz just has more importint things to finish

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Like most of their games, they make an expansion shortly after a new game comes out. BW came out shortly after SC came out, WC3 TFT came out shortly after WC3 came out. Do you think SC2 will come out shortly after SC: Ghost comes out?

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
No. Years after. ;)

And to icey, the newest date is probably closer to being set in stone... I don't think they'll pull back on this one, not till next year. (check the information sticky for the exact date)

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Early/Mid 2005 i heard. Well that's when my local computer store is getting them shipped in. I'm going to pre-order ;)

thegrim_reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
its gotta be really good to be worth the wait, i remember they announced it like 2 years ago... and what the HELL does blizzard have going on except this??

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
prob cus all the people getting fired

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Hate to think it but I'll say it again.
I have a feeling Blizzard will die in the near future.
I don't know the whole story but I remember there was a Blizzard North or something. Then they split up. Bill Roper left with them. Now Nihilistic has left. What next? Its signs of Apocalypse.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Originally posted by Lwek
Hate to think it but I'll say it again.
I have a feeling Blizzard will die in the near future.
I don't know the whole story but I remember there was a Blizzard North or something. Then they split up. Bill Roper left with them. Now Nihilistic has left. What next? Its signs of Apocalypse.
LOL? Blizzard North was just the company that used to be a real small time team of programmers, then they created Diablo, so Blizzard signed them onto the company, but as Blizzard North so they're just the main programming team not programming, marketing, distributing etc. There was no split. Blizzard North is working on WoW now. Nihilistic is still with them working on SCG...
They won't die, they're still making revenue from sc AND wc for christs sake. :)

Icey_Gregorio

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Like most of their games, they make an expansion shortly after a new game comes out. BW came out shortly after SC came out, WC3 TFT came out shortly after WC3 came out. Do you think SC2 will come out shortly after SC: Ghost comes out?

I sure hope not. Warcraft is by far the better RTS. SC should jsut be used to make FPSers and other games liek that. WC is the suripoer one when it comes to RTS's. SC is jsut to lame sorry blizzard.

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
That's one person's opinion.
Starcraft is the newer series out of the 3 series Blizzard has. It was first WC, then Diablo, then SC. So either they are really proud that SC is a big successor so they're making SC:Ghost or they're really ashamed so they aren't making SC2.

Zmoney

Reaction score
No way they die.

aphextwin

Reaction score
Renzokuken said:
Early/Mid 2005 i heard. Well that's when my local computer store is getting them shipped in. I'm going to pre-order ;)
scg wont come out for computer, only console

dreamcrusader

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
which Is bullshit. ****ing consoles. I mean theyve been making PC games for years. Ive been playing starcraft since it 1st came out. Ive been waiting on ANY news for any branch of the series. Waiting, AnD waiting.................. And then it comes! A 3rd person action title! Sweet. Then I fond out its console only. I mean WTF! Its like taking Zelda not making a sequal for 8 years, and then find out its going to be on the PLaystation. I bet Nintendo fans would be pissed just as I am

aphextwin

Reaction score
actually blizzard first started making games for console..... (sega genesis)

dreamcrusader

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I know that, but they have been strictly PC for a while. Its just rediculios taking a PC franchise and making a move to the consoles. Like a I said. Nintendo dosent make a Zelda for 7 years and then when they say their going to make one, its for the Playstation 2.