This game will never come out lol.

thegrim_reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
actually they have done this before with starcraft 64, which wasnt to bad of a game i dont care what anyone says :D

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you dont know how many times i made damn sure to have 50 dollars saved for when it came out... but now screw it, ill get halo2 and fable go to xfest and worry bout car insurance and gas. if it comes out and i dont have the money thats too bad, itll have to wait. i cant trust release dates anymore.

XsexecutionerX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
As long as this game doesn't end up like Fable I'll be happy. You think a 2 year wait is bad? Fable was 4 years in the making and it turned out to be a waste of money. Over half the game was cut out before release. And for people complaining about not having money then, get a job, its 50 bucks for christ sakes, thats a days work.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Well some people can't man, kind of young and with school and all =/

marine_sniper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
In my eyes the last zelda nintendo made was majora's mask. It pisses me off that they are making half ass kid zelda games with no graphics. Although the new one coming out next year looks promising.

We probably will not see scg until december of next year, and I am not so sure If I want to get it anymore.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
what year was it origanly annouced any way? 2001?

Sakuhta

Reaction score
The announced it in 2001.. but that's not when the original release date was. Closer to early 2003.

Shadokill

Reaction score
Hmmm...ok when i typed this it was April 4th of 2005.... ok if u go to Bestbuy.com and type in Starcraft for Games STARCRAFT: GHOST will come up... the date it says to release is 7/17/05 (July 17th, 2005)

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Blizzard really can't make up their minds here. That's simple enough to understand. When they do release it, I can assure you it will be in 2006 since Blizzard has a taxing habit of delaying games past their origjnal announced release dates.

DeadLocked

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
When they first announced this ghost coming out, i was like cool cool. Then i left (the internet period, moved and such), and when i came back (like a year year and a half later) i was astounded to see (well now, like 2 year or so if not more) after the game being annouced it's still not out. It's hard to belive such a company can still make a living. No wonder they only patch every so often (works for me tho, makes job easier :) ) Maybe sometime before we're all in our late thirities they'll launch the game.

DeadLocked

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Ya, if you'd want yoru children's children, to be able to play ghost.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
The sad (and happy) fact of it is, Ghost will probably come out for Xbox2. For those who bought Xbox for Ghost is effin' screwed, but those who can afford/held out for xbox2 will be very happy.

We'll just have to find out this [highlight]E3[/hightlight]

relnor

Member!
Reaction score
all i say is that i am willing to wait for even more years if it means they bring out a quality game, things that get rushed always fail, i only purchase good games after all

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
MrBret said:
The sad (and happy) fact of it is, Ghost will probably come out for Xbox2. For those who bought Xbox for Ghost is effin' screwed, but those who can afford/held out for xbox2 will be very happy.

We'll just have to find out this [highlight]E3[/hightlight]
Good thing I never really expected this game to do much. Also, if they do scrap it for Xbox2, they would delay it atleast a year and a half more then it already is delayed. Working on all the grahpics over again to best utilize the grahpics that it can bring.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
Good thing I never really expected this game to do much. Also, if they do scrap it for Xbox2, they would delay it atleast a year and a half more then it already is delayed. Working on all the grahpics over again to best utilize the grahpics that it can bring.
Yeah, =\
So why would they hold out for Xbox2?
I have such mixed feelings about this game.
1st I feel like it would make a lot more sense to release it on Xbox2.
2nd, I feel like that would be stupid because then they would have to work on it all over again.
3rd, I want to believe this [highlight]E3[/highlight] has all the answers. :)