This game will never come out lol.

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
relnor said:
all i say is that i am willing to wait for even more years if it means they bring out a quality game, things that get rushed always fail, i only purchase good games after all
But, do you want to wait so long that the PS2, Xbox, and GameCube consoles are considered 'old' and newer consoles like the NDS and PSP are taking over?

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
MrBret said:
Yeah, =\
So why would they hold out for Xbox2?
I have such mixed feelings about this game.
1st I feel like it would make a lot more sense to release it on Xbox2.
2nd, I feel like that would be stupid because then they would have to work on it all over again.
3rd, I want to believe this [highlight]E3[/highlight] has all the answers. :)
Hopefully it does. If this game turns out to be disappointing, I demand Blizzard work on StarCraft 2 immediately afterwards to supress all the angry StarCraft Fans. This way, they wouldn't have completely messed up everything going for themselves.

The Man

Reaction score
Well Just be Glad That It Will Be Coming Out In Winter (November-Febuary) Most Likely January...But In Winter For Sure.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
As a Starcraft game, it will come out for all of you "people who lack faith in thier games" people.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
Damnit SC ghost better be a good god damn game...

Has any other game been delayed this much?

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
RyanXWing said:
Damnit SC ghost better be a good god damn game...

Has any other game been delayed this much?
I do not believe any game that has been delayed for this long hadn't been a scrapped project. I suppose Blizzard really wants this to be a good game. This will be their first major game outside the PC industry.

Kaison

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Cappy said:
I do not believe any game that has been delayed for this long hadn't been a scrapped project. I suppose Blizzard really wants this to be a good game. This will be their first major game outside the PC industry.
They love to leave people waiting until they get raged.. :hbut :angry :hbut :bouncy

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Its beyond enraged.....they have stepped over the line TOO far and TOO many times.
This is the last straw! If they delay it 1 more time, they will have lost a lot of customers!

Kaison

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Cappy said:
Its beyond enraged.....they have stepped over the line TOO far and TOO many times.
This is the last straw! If they delay it 1 more time, they will have lost a lot of customers!
For sure lol But the graphics looks so good...i'll just wait till it release

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Kaison said:
For sure lol But the graphics looks so good...i'll just wait till it release
You know what? When I first saw the graphics for this new version I was a bit disapointed. I expect the SC to be dark and not so flashy bright. But the diablo world is Dark, and WC world is very bright. So I suppose SC is the in between.
I really liked the darker graphics for the old SCG, but the zerglings were retarded looking. They did fix a lot of things, and I just can't wait for SCG to come out!

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Lwek said:
Like most of their games, they make an expansion shortly after a new game comes out. BW came out shortly after SC came out, WC3 TFT came out shortly after WC3 came out. Do you think SC2 will come out shortly after SC: Ghost comes out?

I don't think that Ghost will have an expansion.
I think they will try to bring something new in the gameplay like in all their games, and to make sure there will be alot of people who will buy it (market research), I think this is why they didn't release it until now.
WOW took the shortest time to be ready, because it was obvious that a lot of people wanted it from 2 reasons: -the Warcraft playing level on bnet is very high and the second, too many played and still play DOTA, I think that from DOTA came the ideea.

If I'm not mistaking blizzard is the only game company who's games are all best sellers, even if there are just a few.

eSc0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
heh ppl will wait til the death for it especially sc2 lol

i gave up on the waiting a long time as soon as they announced ghost because it would take another 5yrs for sc2 to come out and i dont believe thats an exaggeration and actually a low number. it will probably take around 10yrs for a release at this rate

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
10 yrs is too much.
you are right, it is important for the sc2 release time if there will be ghost or not.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Well, yeah do believe. I was told October of last year that Serious Sam 2 was coming out. Then next year on Oct 11, its comes out :). Just give it time, they may also have to edit engines and such to make it better (which is a problem if they start from scratch).