This game will die fast without PvP

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrgh you are ruining the whole warcraft forums with this ..GAME, soon everybody will hang only here

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
im gonna b a mod here hopefully :) and im happy bc ffxi came out for ps2 today, too bad i cant play since we taking our comp in for a few days

E

elian

wow is supposed to have huge battles between the good side and the bad side (so human and allies vs orc and allies). that s y it is split up like this(c categories/races). pvp is the biggest part of the game.

TheMessiah

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by sakuhta
Point #3: Square made 2 million US dollars off of FFVII alone in 2001. The game came out in 1998. Desperate for money? Square and Enix are no doubt the two highest grossing gaming companies in the ****ing bussiness. Jesus man, know shit before you post it. [/B]
Yes, and just because they made a lot of money they don't need anymore. That's the way humans operate, after all. Greed doesn't exist.

By the way, I'm not siding with anyone. I'm just pointing out the flaw in your argument.

Zerofiles

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
:lucifer
I personally, Like the Idea of PvP but dont like the idea of mass nobb homocide. I wish you chould unally your own race but from what ive herd of beta, you can't. I like beting other races as much as the next guy, but i want to kill humans if im human. Not only to PvP but you know, add som flavor. Like... ehm.... you can only attack people within 3 levels of you or something.

Zerofiles

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
BTW - Aragon, as much as i dislike orcish stuff why do you dislike the beastmaster so much?

:shoot :grunt

C

chris7

I think they should go for pvp, completely, but i haven't played many mmos, just wow beta. Perhaps if they had a system where if a guard or something sees you he will break it up, I don't know how they could make it work. Overall though, I wouldn't think people would grief too much simply because they must be hardcore fans to lay out the monthly fees. It would also keep people in groups, for protection, which keeps the social aspect in play.

The other day I was doing the quest where you have to get oats for someone in a field. Like 4 guys were standing at the spawn points of the oats killing the mechanical guys and taking the oats so I had to shut off the game and go back later. I would have loved to smack 'em around a bit, I was a higher level. Perhaps with pvp people would try to gain levels if only to make sure they could handle any shit they get from others.

So far I haven't seen any reason why there is a horde continent and a alliance continent. The only way they interact is they can attack guards, which are often like level 90 and in groups. I hope they make it a bit more competitive between orcs and humans.

end rant

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
They have PvP only servers. Never heard of that before. I'm gonna have to try that out.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Most MMO's have PVP only servers...No one tends to play on them, unless the game has 0 pvp outside of them