This game looks stupid

AZN_FLEA

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
did you see the gameplay? it looked awful

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
I'm sure there'll be runspeed mods like in D2. Good boots = better runspeed. When combat actually initiated, it looked pretty fastpaced to me. If environments are well-done, there won't be much tedious walking between encounters and events anyways.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Did they get rid of stamina? That was the most annoying thing in D2 for me. That's why i went Barb and just pumped up his extra stamina stat.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Hmm...that's a good question. I didn't see a stamina bar in the gameplay trailer. That's an interesting observation, I wonder if they got a clue and ditched that idea? It was ungodly annoying.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Stamina was an annoying feature. In mods, most mods make stamina drain a lot faster. You had barely any run time at all. That is also the beta test of D3, they will probably develop it sooner. I know the bar at the bottom is experience though.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
the art isnt the problem, its more like how the units move and ****. it looks SOOOOOO SLOW.
right even on the pc version, the most annoying part of the game is the slow phase of the game, also the characters moves slow making it feel boring. haven't seen the ps2 version tho.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
Barb said:
****, out of stamina so I can't run, time to leap across the whole screen
I'm gonna need to get a new mouse, don't think this one can click fast enough.

kamille

Senshi
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Just play sorc, select the teleport skill and keep the mouse button pressed constantly, problem solved, no clicking and stamina involved :acclaim

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I want to find out what other classes there are, damnit. I want to see if they're bringing back Necromancer, or if I should just go with Witch Doctor.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
i'm thinking tele sorc would win...just because the barb slows the **** down every 6 seconds

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Two hits and i've iron maiden-'nd myself. It's complete bull**** that skill. Oblivion knights can go to hell.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
x42 is a graphics whore. Back in my day we were happy to get those kind of graphics. Back was Atari was the **** and Mario's 2D pimp-stache was unmatched so awesome in it's horrible graphicness.