"The rise of the machines"

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Im sure there will be AI (i mean like AI without feeling, ability of thinking.. jus doing what its ordered to do. Therefore it is = Robot (like the ones many kids dream of...) and mebbe jus moving comp.)
Even if we make AI with feeling and ability to think, it will be like giving human ability to control all the compueters around the world.... hence the plotline of the Terminator III happening.... after computers (AI) organize themselves and make plans on how to kill of humans... i think they prob will do it. After all, with ability of thinking and ability to feel how they treated.... they will prob get pissed off sooner or later at humans.... the way they are supposed to do everything for them... and all...

However, i think the plotlines of MAtrix (excluding 'the one', hence Neo) will happen.. its possible, create virtual world, find way to connect it with humans' brains, and all the nerve systems... and yea... show human in comp graphics...

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
We really like to compare real life with movies dont we, yea we becoming closer and closer to making virtual world, the internet will develop into one

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by ORC-r0x0r-ROC
We really like to compare real life with movies dont we, yea we becoming closer and closer to making virtual world, the internet will develop into one
Like i said, its possibility. however, my thoughts tells me that it is not possible to give comp ability to think like us, and ability to feel, taste... Also, since our population on earth is expanding a lot, we will either have to move to moon, mars, or make the world like movie matrix... cuz we wont have enuf supplies and shit and land.. sadly =/