The price of addiction?

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
Hmm. Some people are good tht ebay. Their skill + the bought items. But not many, most don't know how to use the class they made, and expect to click and watch evwerything die. :p

ANYONE and I mean ANYONE who buys items, is nothing but a newb.

drax

Member!
Reaction score
That is an exception. :)

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
shrimpshark said:
Only newbs would have to BUY the items to start with...
Obviously somebodies buying them. Otherwise you wouldn't be seeing 3 dozen item site messages every 30 seconds.

It's a good business. Very profitable and costs you absolutley nothing. And in the end with a little luck you cna make hundreads.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Yup. Besides, everyone likes money. :D I would rather buy my items in-game (Trading) and not buying them off a site, for fear of dupes, and my item I payed green for disappearing on me in a duel or something.

20kFB40kM

Member!
Reaction score
Buying items doesn't necessarly mean that you suck at d2. Some ppl are just fed up doing countless hours of mf and trading with the idiot who wants 5x290s for his 3bo cta. Another reason why you would buy if you lose your shit from hacking or if you delete your characters or something really stupid thats unjustified then ya. Why not buy. I buy and sell on ebay.
eg. I bought an eth botd zerk for 8$ on ebay(last rune not socketed). When I socketed it with the last rune, it was a 395 ed and sold it for 30$.

wuv1004team

Member!
Reaction score
hello all... talking about "the price of addiction"~!
I played a different game called Asheron's Call for 4 years. I had no social life nor school life. I dropped from college and broke up w/ my girlfriend. (this happens to be 2 yrs ago.) I stopped playing AC, and I realized what i had been missing. Went back to college and finished.

I started to play Dia II LOD last week, currently at lvl 66 Nightmare mode. I only play a few hrs a day. Hee hee don't worry guys, not going same pattern.
well this gaming addiction has to stop.
I hope someone reads this and put themselves on my situation. Please if you are playing way too much and not doing the cores that you are supposed to. STOP NOW> Delete your chars and destroy your CD's. Don't think about giving it away. won't help.
This is just my thoughts.
Take care all.

drax

Member!
Reaction score
Most people here have enough common sense to not play all the time.

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
BS, I have so many friends that are on 24/7, that are 16-24yrs old. They are rich as ****, but stingy too. They have godly chars, that they built without a single $.

MA C1RCA 402

Reaction score
dammm some of you guys got it real bad. im addicted but im still popular in my school and i still get good grades. i have a girlfriend but i still play sooo much. i stopped playing for a little then came back about a month or so ago. its crazy

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
I would have a social life, but I live near a town full of hicks. So **** it.

bob-marley

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
this game ****ed my life up. i would go on the bus, and my friends would say, wanna play football, and id lie telling them that im going to go to the doctors, and that i will play with em tommorow.

admit it. we are all once addicted. diablo 2 is such a simple minded game, requiring barley any skill, and the skill that is invloved is clicking the mouse button really ffast, in hopes of casting your foh before a barb ww's you. ive been getting bored of this game latly, right now im concentrating on the strategy part of this game.

MA C1RCA 402

Reaction score
@shrimpshark haha were do you live?

@bob-marley ya i still love the game but i too am getting more into the stratagy part of it.

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
I'm starting to remember why I left D2, I can never get ahead forsome reason and now the market changed again and ****ed me over...

P.S. I Live southwest of Chicago, bout 150 miles.

Nearby-Stalker

Member!
Reaction score
Jim Morrison said:
yes,but this mofo was addicted he played like 20 hours a day(no lie) , so he had teh leets,but he coulda got it back in like 3 weeks with as much playing as he did,but he was addicted =/
20 hours a day? PFFT!! poser. At my peak (a year and a half,lol) i played from 5am till 8am, went to school, came back at 3pm, played till 3am, slept for 2 hours, then went back to d2. :p In the summer i played from 5am till 3am, slept for 2 hours. The price was a social life, although i did talk on the phone when i was dueling and stuff, it did cause a few deaths, but meh. The cost would also be some girlfriends that i could have had, which were pretty hot, but i was to much into gaming and had nothing to talkto them about, which ultimatly cause in our not going out. I also got my friend addicted after 10 minutes of play,his first account was Mr.DeathGun ,ROFL.

drax

Member!
Reaction score
I love D2, my comp always crashes so I don't get to play for very long which keeps me playing. I usually never am able to play for more than 2 hours at a time, so I don't get bored of overplaying. :)