The Only Patch 1.13 Thread. (No joke)

da3m0n1c

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
New Patch Dl. Help Please

hey sorry but since i dont have a legit copy of wc i cant dl the patch through battlenet.. ive found a link on the battle net site, and found the file on their ftp. but it says i need a pw? thats only for the english version.. all others work fine.. but hey.. i can only speak english?
thanks for the help

da3m0n1c

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeh this is a double post. but meh.. like 9 ppl have looked here so far.. not many but i need this quick.. has noone else had this problem or wat? or does any1 else kno where i can get it?
please.. haha cya

[EDIT] this may seem out of place.. sum1 merged my thread into this 1...

rice4u

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
this no cd crack doesnt work for battle.net. you actually dont even need this cd crack, use your old 1.12 no cd and it works fine just like this one, no battle.net. hopefully one that works on bnet come out.

Dartonias

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Goto Fileplanet, they host it there, and at the time I made this post, there were no lineups to get it. Check under patches, sorted by the newest first.

Dartonias

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It seems so. Yep, this crack seems utterly useless from what I can tell, it wont validate the exe, so honestly, has anyone tried THIS latest crack and had any success? 'Cuz I'm sure my keys were valid before... during all those games...

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
it might not work. like i said i never tried it and dont intend too. we will try to get one that does work for you all as soon as possivle but unitll then please try to keep the complaints down.

aqsw1

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Anyone has an ETA as to when we can expect the 1.13 stand-alone patch and a 1.13 no-cd for B.net?

S

SupaSurreal

Originally posted by Zaku
This is the only thread you can post in for now. Ask for your CD Cracks, Map hack, etc all you want in this thread only. If you make another thread; you will be warned with 10 points. (25= ban.)

UPDATE: Warnings will last 5 days for posting a new thread. Still will be 10 points.
Hey there , this is my first post and a very usefull one i guess
I found a russian site with both the patch and the nocdcrack. the patch is downloadable and the nocdcrack you seem to need to register for, the problem is the site is russian so i dont know how to register:), hf with it,
greetz Surreal

[url]http://www.progamer.ru/#id=2733

beetch

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
There is another link that i know of,its fast at around 10kbps at peak and around 60-70kbps off peak.

WWW.MENGONEBAD.COM its at the DOWNLOAD section (that site doesnt allow linking so you'll have to manually click on it)