The Only Patch 1.13 Thread. (No joke)

S

Schizzo

any1 knows how to get a GERMAN 1.13 crack for ROC that works on bnet?

Dartonias

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
For the crack link you posted, apparently you need to be a member to download, and despite having many languages installed on my comp, the page still looks like gibberish to me (which makes me curious which language it is).

So if you could attach the file if its small enough, or something...

Edit: (in response to a post which posted just before mine) There are currently NO BNet working loaders for RoC or TFT. Look around, I assume that would be apparent to anyone who is able to click and look through the differnt threads. I'm sure when it comes out, it'll be... well not obvious, but slightly more apparent at least :)

Dartonias

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Like I said, I dont get a thread when I click that link, I get a login page. Try deleting all your internet/cookie files and THEN clicking the link, You'll get the same thing yourself. You can get in because you WERE logged in before, I wasn't. At least I'm prety sure thats what's happening, again, I can't read the gibberish.

Post a DIRECT Link to the file, It'd be more helpful. :)

beetch

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i registered as a member and still there is no "no cd patch" in that link.
all the links in that page were directed to bnet's ftp where you download the 1.13 patch.
dont tell me im stupid coz all of the links in that thread had files as large as 17mb-30mb.

still...am looking for a NO CD CRACK.

S

soviet

I posted a thread there.Now just wait for someone to reply.Hopefully in English.. :D

packet

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no cd 1.13 roc bnet

post this f.u.c.k.i.n.g link for

!!!no cd crack 1.13 roc!!!

or send it to blizzard.net@lycos.de plz man

IT MUST BE A WAR3.EXE ( 2,05 MB ) - made by shadowfrench

cracked and workable for bnet !!!!!!!!!!

POST NO WAR3.EXE ( 396KB ) - that not works on bnet and made by f.u.c.k.i.n.g m.o.r.o.n

understand ? thx

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Um if your so dam concerened about why dont go make ur own crack, and quit ur bitching. ortherwise stfu and be patient.

understand? thx

S

SupaSurreal

ah man both megames.com and gamecopyworld.com say they got the crack, but all links are ****ing dead:(

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
IT MUST BE A WAR3.EXE ( 2,05 MB ) - made by shadowfrench
Wow I wasnt aware that shadowfrench made cd cracks...

O yeah, and before you call some1 a moron why don't you try and learn to crack...

da3m0n1c

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ahh this is all ****ed to hell.. im dln the patch at the moment from fileplanet so all is well.. damn my 56k.. and my 2nd hd just crashed.... lost 10 gig music.. all my games... not the happiest :S
but still.. half the good stuff id already bought on cd.. but still

da3m0n1c

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dammit.. dno if that was meant for RoC or TFT... but when i try connect to battle net incorrect game version.. sum1 else said they had it workin on bnet.. but meh dno

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
do you have 1.13 cuase if you dont you may need to go install vesrion 1.13 before applying the crack.

HellSpawnGothic

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lol..

Every patch the same ol thing, buncha noobs come here, and beg for stuff, congrats btw zaku, thank god its not like the last patch :-d, btw new comers dont get ****y seriusly thats the worse way to get what you want. just be paitent, if you really need a no cd crack that bad, go buy the damn game, if not than wait, last time it took at least 3-4 days for a working no cd crack, anyways peace, im goin to bed, btw love what you guys did with the forum kick ass job.

da3m0n1c

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hahaha thanks never.. but im not stupid. lol
this is annoying tho.. maybe the link i used gave me the tft one? dno

[EDIT] awesome downloaded it from the new link and it works great

Dartonias

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ARGH THE PAIN !!!
I'm not sure if I should post this here, becasue its not about 1.13, its about 1.13b o_O... the new patch that came out... 2 minutes ago or so?
Yeah... just.. think abt it :p