The Only Patch 1.13 Thread. (No joke)

K

kageman

now can someone give a crack for 1.13b ?
****ing blizz released a new patch already , gay shit

DutchDemon

Reaction score
HOw do i make a hack?

Well, you guys all say: quit bitchin and make a hack urself, but i would like to know HOW:confused:. is there any tutorial on it? what do i need for it? if someone has a bit time plz reply to this tnx

V

vitalious

Re: HOw do i make a hack?

Originally posted by DutchDemon
Well, you guys all say: quit bitchin and make a hack urself, but i would like to know HOW:confused:. is there any tutorial on it? what do i need for it? if someone has a bit time plz reply to this tnx
HAHAHAHAHA!

Thats a good one, definetelly a keeper for a screenshot.

DutchDemon

Reaction score
dont go laughing at something u cant do urself, bitch.

I wanna bet you dont know it either. hrmpf
i dont need it all to be explained, i just wouldnt know where to start! do i need any programs or something?
I assume i need to check somehow where in the code it checks the CD, and then change that. furthermore, i would need to put something in that redirects the check of war3.exe to war3.org. I just dont know how to. if someone could tell me a little id be very happy. im a quick learner.

DutchDemon

Reaction score
For the ROC 1.13b crack, go here:
http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53313

If you want to know how to patch if you cant seem to download the standalone: this is how

first backup
game.dll, storm.dll, war3.exe, war3.org, war3patch.mpq, worldedit.exe, and the standard map files. (not the download section)

then connect to battle.net, load the patch, but dont click restart yet. click Alt-Tab, and go to explorer or whatever filemanager you have. rename war3.org to war3.exe, and it will ask you if you want to overwrite. dont click yet. do alt tab again and click restart in warcraft. THen, Quickly click alt-tab, and click yes (for the overwriting part) let the patch patch, and then put the crack over it, and try the game. if it doesnt work,you probably werent fast nuf, so copy back your backup, and try again.
this worked for me. good luck

A

AnY

I have dl the Map hack
When i wanna open it it's saying that a dll is missing
(MSVBVM60.DLL)
How to make it works ?

Saterial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Is there a 1.13 Loader out for TFT That is the only crack i can think of that will let you go on Battle.net

A

AnY

Someone can answer me for my prob on dll plz ~~

edit : ok i find it alone, it was VB6 runtime error, thx for no answer >.<

R

randomguy6381

i was just wondering where i could find a loss bot, i've looked everywhere, is it like banned from 1.13 or do they just not have n e?

Any help would be apprieciated.

B

buatti

is there any old crack that works for 1.14 by updating in the game kindalike a 1.08 patch for diablo. i've tried all these methods but its driving me nuts, right now im trying tHEos-unDefineD method

im geting the same problem as da3m0n1c, i think its because you put in 1.13b's crack when you had 1.12 or 1.13 installed. try either reinstalling or try to find 1.12/1.13's crack (the old crack) and then go on battle.net.

if you do, go on b.net, let it update. then when your in war3, and it asks you to restart, alt+tab out and put in the 1.13b crack. then restart. it should work.

i need the 1.12 crack in order for me to fix my problem, if anyone could post a site that has it (and virus free) that would be great.

hope that helps

AAH cant take this anymore

B

buatti

is there any old crack that works for 1.14 by updating in the game kindalike a 1.08 patch for diablo. i've tried all these methods but its driving me nuts, right now im trying tHEos-unDefineD method

im geting the same problem as da3m0n1c, i think its because you put in 1.13b's crack when you had 1.12 or 1.13 installed. try either reinstalling or try to find 1.12/1.13's crack (the old crack) and then go on battle.net.

if you do, go on b.net, let it update. then when your in war3, and it asks you to restart, alt+tab out and put in the 1.13b crack. then restart. it should work.

i need the 1.12 crack in order for me to fix my problem, if anyone could post a site that has it (and virus free) that would be great.

hope that helps

AAH cant take this anymore

DRaKHNiR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
og.mud.pl
Now arent we exaggerating with this site advertising?

Yeah, good site, but no need to post the link everywhere. :rollie :p Put the link in your signature, if you want ppl to see it more often. :D

[edit]
Offtopic: THIS IS MY 200th POST. I know it's nothing spcial for most of you. Just my personal humble record. :D

W

whiller

Thx.. For Ftp.. It works good.. Do you have crack for version 1.14?? And serial for battlenet? Thx very much

lonelyhomie2003

Member!
Reaction score
plz tell me..

Originally posted by Theroy
"shadow french will put new one out immedetaly"

No he wont be.
how do all you guys get cool pictures under your name? i only know how to get signatures n sh!t.. please tell me someone, im out.. thanks!

:wasted
:ufo

Y

yoguys

now tft patch 1.14 done...

has someone a tft 1.14 maphack for download?