The Only Patch 1.13 Thread. (No joke)

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
This is the only thread you can post in for now. Ask for your CD Cracks, Map hack, etc all you want in this thread only. If you make another thread; you will be warned with 10 points. (25= ban.)

UPDATE: Warnings will last 5 days for posting a new thread. Still will be 10 points.

J

jazmin

need 1.13

hhmm i takes tooo long to dl it from b.net.. so if any1 know where to get it.. plz post the link.. thx =)

G

g_unlt

=/

I think map hax are chill b/c in wc3...it just makes it lighter...u dont have to use/abuse it...but it makes everyting more enjoyable when its lighter...in my opinion... =)

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
LOL warned 10 points??? the forum sure has changed alot since last i was here. And the DL dosnt take that long unless you got 56k in that case you souldnt even bother.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
"shadow french will put new one out immedetaly"

No he wont be.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
you can get it when some1 updates it...

ShadowFrench isn't making hacks, and Wikid/Enmitix (sp) is taking finals so you might have to wait a week, I will talk to him when he gets on and get more info, or he will post his info but untill then...

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
HERE IS SHADOWFRENCH'S 1.13.1 MAP HACK

NOT 1.12 WITH SEEK OPTION

Reaction score
post the patch?

I was wondering if anyone has actually managed to get through Blizzards FTP hell hole and download the patch that way? I,unfortunately, am one of the few people that dont own a legitamite version of WC3 and TFT. Mine are just for LAN parties and practicing at kickin coms @$$. If you have the patch, please post?

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
well are u using a clean install and and legit cd-keys?

i here alot of problems like that with the cracks but they always worked fine for me in the past

lucky i guess