The lich king of undead:discusion on the undead heroes

soul_reever

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hi plz read this if u r there anyway who do u think the ultimate boss is on the undead kil'jaedan pitlord or lich king

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Lich King is the one that controls the UD. And that is the truth. ;)

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Abominations can cause problems to the enemy. But I have found that they are often too expensive and can easily be killed with spells like Entangle Roots. Sure, I like them, I just don't find myself using them much.

dudeathome

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ghouls are meat shields, aboms to some heavy damage, the wagon kills from long range, spiders take down the enemy air, wagon does heavy ranged damage and generates corpse for the necros

HavocHero

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
abombs are totally over rated, you can kill um real quick. frosties, now thats a monster!

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
By the time you get 1 Frosty out if you speed tech, your enemy has a teir 1 unit that could kill it before you could bring up anything to counter. Frosties are just for show, to compliment your existing army that says "Damn I got you licked, now suck my dick for forgiveness bitch!"

HavocHero

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol, i know... but if you get just the right amount of fiends, frosties, statues and a lvl 6 lich is your hero... you can destroy a base in like 5-10 sec

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chibi
By the time you get 1 Frosty out if you speed tech, your enemy has a teir 1 unit that could kill it before you could bring up anything to counter. Frosties are just for show, to compliment your existing army that says "Damn I got you licked, now suck my dick for forgiveness bitch!"
Hehe, I agree. Frosties are just the topping on the cake.

Stealth_Reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
LOL! i no...aboms are good..and are like frosties...really expensive...die fast (in some occasions) and dont do well against mass armies if u have like 1-4 of them..plus they have enormous food cost..so it would take alot outta u're main army..i would only mass frosties if u had allies 2 bak u up..like in 3v3/4v4.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Aboms+meat wagons+nercros+fiends>all.

HavocHero

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i still like frosties for the sake that they can freeze a tower, removeing that aspect of thier base. then you kill off thier army useing fiends necros what ever you feel like useing to remove there base. then you sneek in there with a lich lvl 6 and d and d thier asses

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Originally posted by noob_phucker
mass griffs (like 12 of em) and 4 priests. gg.
Fiends web them and everything proceeds to beat the living shit out ofthe grypons. The priests however, must die first. That what long range wagons for.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Aboms+meat wagons+nercros+fiends>all.
mass chims + MGs + dyrads + bears + wisps > that build