The lich king of undead:discusion on the undead heroes

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Originally posted by sword tip
Fiends web them and everything proceeds to beat the living shit out ofthe grypons. The priests however, must die first. That what long range wagons for.
mass griffs will always beat fiends' web cuz so what if they are brought to the floor they will destroy abominations without breaking a sweat (esp if thunder hammers are made) because aboms take like 130 damage per hit from them so they are gone (mebbe 2-3 griffs die) then the fiends will slowly but surely die because they have like half the life that a griff does and roughly half the damage. and i would have manually inner fire'd my griffs before the ***** so they would not die.

only problem is the necros but then again like i said i would have inner fire'd my griffs and then just make them run away, when the skellies come a knocking i send the priests a popping.

soul_reever

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wich one is the real kil'jaeden is it the really big one or normal sized one though the normal sized one has the strongest power i think but you can never be too sure

HavocHero

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you are abbsessed with kil'jaeden aren't you?
well i dont like him (mostly because i never took the time to complete the campains, went straight for online) so there
yea yea i know im a hater

LiChI)uI)e

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think he is obsessed with Kil' Jaeden. I don't know much about him. I barely even know who he is, but the name rings a bell. I think that the best Undead hero is the Lich because of Death & Decay. That is one of the best moves.

ShadowSpear

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
YA i think the Lich is the best. cuz of D+decay and frost amour. i mean your whole army can have it. i mean all you would need is the crypt lord pumping out beatles and then jst sac the beatles for mana and bam mass shields. and w/ some statues giving u essence of blight ur mana regen even faster.

ShadowSpear

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I like frost nova also good for slowing heros down and stuff. and frost amour also slows enemys attack down if there attacking a unit w/ frost shield. Over all LICH RULES