Votes: 2 12.5%
  • No Way!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Torubu
Beastmaster isn't hard to beat if you're UD, so why would you say "don't let him in" Pan? Just hero nuke with DK/Lich, focus fire fiends, and he's gone before his bear cooldown is halfway done. I've really only lost because of the damn hero nuking. :(
early game there is no real hero nuking that works, and late game that thing take more than hero nuking to take it down.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Originally posted by Serial Thriller
We'll see about that >.> I have some tricks up my sleeves! I am the Human Princess! Raaah!
I'm the elf..uh..boy!

Well really cat but they're close to cats anyways :p

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Don't forget! The elves ride fat panthers and mountain goats!

Btw, Get the tourney started immediately! I'm feelin' mean and ready to pound..>.>' Okay. Be pounded.

BUT NOT BY ELF-BOY!

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I need more people to have intersest in it.... :D

Common people VOTE VOTE VOTE. :p

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Don't forget! The elves ride fat panthers and mountain goats!

Btw, Get the tourney started immediately! I'm feelin' mean and ready to pound..>.>' Okay. Be pounded.

BUT NOT BY ELF-BOY!
I'm still going to beat you :p

btw I'll make your Madonna sig

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
We'll see >.>' I have level 1 skillz!

OT- Thanks, is there anything you want me to do to help?

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Umm...not much, it shouldnt' be too hard to organize. I think that this next weekend would be good for a tourny. We will shoot for that date.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
--

If you could have a message posted to redirect them to this in every WC3 section you'd probably get alot more votes.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Welll, that might be considered spam. We still have all week to get votes anyways. Sometimes this forum is kind of inactive. ;)

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
what kinda shit is this?..we can this and not have that...geez deal with it ><..winging wussies!...he goes chim u go drys or air..omg! if it's gonna be shitty like this...im not in ><!

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
We'll see >.>' I have level 1 skillz!

OT- Thanks, is there anything you want me to do to help?
Well then, if there's partners, I'll pick you :p

OT - No, I dont need help :) I have pics from my mom saving them, she loves her music :\

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Im all for it and say yes to beastmaster even though i dont use him just becuase thats how the game is at this point and if you dont like it tell blizz not the people that use him

beastmaster does not have an advantage effect being a good player or not does and since the tourney will be unorthedoxed any way from no player match up equilization (noob vs gosu) does it really matter if hes in or not

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
The beasmaster is an unbalance. And only a player who is not good wouldn't notice this. Blizzard has even acknoleged its overlooking of the power of the beastmaster. It is going to be nerfed when 1.13 comes out. It is definitely an imbalance and people should just acknowlege it.

The only rule we "might" have in this tourny is the exclusion from or limitations of the beastmaster. No other rules will be made since the only "extreme" imbalance right now is the beastmaster.

Here is a link to the topic that blizzard quietly announced changes for the beastmaster:
http://www.battle.net/forums/war3/thread.aspx?FN=war3x-general&T=307694&P=1

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
--

Yeah. The only limitations we should have is no Beastmaster as a first hero. This way it would be much fair and the BM is still accessable.

Well then, if there's partners, I'll pick you

OT - No, I dont need help I have pics from my mom saving them, she loves her music :\
>.>' I dunno you might drag me down. :rolleyes:

Btw, Thanks alot for offering to make it for me! I'm sure it will rock =D

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Re: --

Yeah. The only limitations we should have is no Beastmaster as a first hero. This way it would be much fair and the BM is still accessable.
Yep that is what I was thinking.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
that is just it you said so yourself aragorn that the only a non-good player would notice it yet even in b.net tourneys they have a way to match up players that are alike in game performance and there is NO, NO beastmaster rule.

yet in the tourney your putting on it would most likely not have the same player balancing system now would it and that would be the biggest imbalance of all

like i said noobs vs gosu's is imbalanced not the beastmaster

/edit btw aragorn that sig is awesome

gezepi

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think it would be great to have a tourny...Even if I can't participate. (I don't have TFT:() but it would be great to see who is the best TFT player. I suppose I would agree with the BM rule, he is just too powerful with those bears and hawks, also he has pretty high health himself.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by nevergoingback
that is just it you said so yourself aragorn that the only a non-good player would notice it yet even in b.net tourneys they have a way to match up players that are alike in game performance and there is NO, NO beastmaster rule.

yet in the tourney your putting on it would most likely not have the same player balancing system now would it and that would be the biggest imbalance of all

like i said noobs vs gosu's is imbalanced not the beastmaster

/edit btw aragorn that sig is awesome
Obviously the BM can't automatically win you the game, but if the players are close in skill level, it can easily tip the scales in the direction of the abuser.

About the beastmaster in tourneys. The reason they don't have rules against it is because the next patch hasn't come out yet. When the next patch does come out then the beastmaster can be used in a more legitimate way. We are only trying to emulate patching through a simple rule of "not getting BM as first hero".

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
I still highly disagree

what about the bug that allows black cidelts to freeze goblin zepplins? will you not allow UD to create black citdels no more!

what about the TP bug that allows heros to be killed if they TP while morphing ( example: DH & MK )? Will there be a rule that we are not allowed to attack these heros when they are TPing.

Will you try to emulate these imbalances that need patched as well?

Is everyone really that unconfident against NE cheese? Roll with punches! If I remember correctly most tourneys are not won through the use of the Beastmaster, but through overall skill and experience!

Blizzard would probably Nerf peasents even though there is no need for it if it would shut you guys up!