• With the Beastmaster allowed, no...

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • No Way!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I thought it would be cool to have a tournament. I don't know who would set it up, but it would be cool to see who would win. We could post all the replays on the forum so that everyone could watch the games...I don't know what do you guys think?

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I'm game for a tournament. Depending on the amount of people who'd be playing someone could just bracket it out and have set times/dates that both players agree on. There could be restrictions too, like no Beast Masta'. Either way I'd play.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Lol, I just put that in there...just for humor. We would need at least 16 players....I don't think you can have a tourny with any less....

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
Originally posted by Aragorn7
Lol, I just put that in there...just for humor. We would need at least 16 players....I don't think you can have a tourny with any less....
I love your second choice Aragorn. ;) Its a nice idea, but it would be so unorganized it wouldnt be called a tourney, it'd be called an FFA

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaldaris
I love your second choice Aragorn. ;) Its a nice idea, but it would be so unorganized it wouldnt be called a tourney, it'd be called an FFA
Why do you say it would be unorganized....I think if the right people organized it it would be quite fun. However we would need a lot of organization. It would definitely get a lot of players off these forums and onto bnet... :)

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Where's swooper? We had one or two tourneys i think, where swooper hosted them. If you are serious about doing a tournament, you can set them up at www.battlereports.com for brackets or whatever

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Yeah, I suppose I might host another sometime... if I find the time =/ Maybe on some friday or saturday... we have alot more members this time, should get a good turnout =)

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
My thread actually got Swooper to post!! I think it would be cool to have a tourny here. Lots of good players....we could also settle some of those "I am better than you." arguments. :p

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
That is supposing that this whole thing works out. We might be able to do it next weekend if their is enough support for the idea. We need at least 16 votes combined for "Hell YA!" and "If the beastmaster is allowed, no....". That is the only way this thing will work out. :D

Omega_Weapon_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Glady, even if I wouldn't do so well. *shrug*

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I'll beat you first Serial ;(
We'll see about that >.> I have some tricks up my sleeves! I am the Human Princess! Raaah!

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
See, it already looks like it will be interesting. ;)

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Since I won't be hosting it like the last time me and theroy tried...

I will be playin, let's see the mad skills you guys have. No Beast,master!

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
The best that we need!!Lets make a tournament and you Pan have to arrange it if we are really going to make a tourney

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Beastmaster isn't hard to beat if you're UD, so why would you say "don't let him in" Pan? Just hero nuke with DK/Lich, focus fire fiends, and he's gone before his bear cooldown is halfway done. I've really only lost because of the damn hero nuking. :(

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
come on not even all maps have taverns...now u start ruling hero out..
ok no BM i say no MK either and no TC and no...CL so there make it fair :p.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by VBadGirl
come on not even all maps have taverns...now u start ruling hero out..
ok no BM i say no MK either and no TC and no...CL so there make it fair :p.
It really depends on whether blizzard patches the game before the tourny. If they don't patch it, we will probably have a "No beastmaster rule as first hero" rule. I don't really have a problem with the beastmaster as a second hero, but he will get too much XP if he is first.

I will probably end up arranging it. However we need to get more support. Like I said we need at least 16 votes for having this tourny.