• With the Beastmaster allowed, no...

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • No Way!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I dont care what you think for me.I even prefer to call me the weakest you've ever seen.I will gladly play in a tourney I would love to surprise you all.
I will prepare and I hope that we will really have a tourney soon

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by nevergoingback
what about the bug that allows black cidelts to freeze goblin zepplins? will you not allow UD to create black citdels no more!

what about the TP bug that allows heros to be killed if they TP while morphing ( example: DH & MK )? Will there be a rule that we are not allowed to attack these heros when they are TPing.

Will you try to emulate these imbalances that need patched as well?

Is everyone really that unconfident against NE cheese? Roll with punches! If I remember correctly most tourneys are not won through the use of the Beastmaster, but through overall skill and experience!
It could be worse, the game is very close to being balanced. There are still a few issues that will rarely come up. Such as the ones mentioned. The beastmaster WILL come up however, since it is the easiest to use and requires no special dependencies. It only requires food and a wisp. I have seen many games won and lost over the beastmaster, many of them with me being at the recieving end of the loss. Pan, Faint (yes he is NE), and many others will believe me in saying that the beastmaster is unbalanced.

Any more posts than this about the beastmaster will be considered spam. I thank you for your concern but this is a tourny and if you actually want to have one it would be best to go along with the rules. I understand your guys' arguments but I think we are going to have the rule. Mainly because Blizzard has acknowleged the issue but has not fixed it yet. I am comprimising here saying that it cannot be used as the first hero. Removing him from the tourny was my original intent...however to compromise with the parties "for" the beastmaster, not allowing the beastmaster as the first hero will be the rule.

Maybe someday you can make a tournament and allow the beastmaster, but by that time he will be nerfed anyways so it wouldn't matter.

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
lol no need my clan has weekly tournaments and all members are above lvl 8 and 50%

im careless either way and feel the you have come to a good dicision

I love debate

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by nevergoingback
I love debate
Yep, I like it too, but when it starts to turn into spam...then it becomes a problem. ;)

Minnesota

Reaction score
I really DONT mean to sound stupid (honestly, I dont mean to) but what the hell is a Beastmaster :|

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
It is a neutral hero, available at the taverns on some maps.

I have officially set up the tournament. Go here to view details:

http://www.battlereports.com/tournaments/index.php?MODE=ViewTourneyBracket&TourneyId=20193

If you want to play in the tourney you will need to PM me about it. Then I can add you to the brackets. Thanks guys for all the support. I am hoping that we can get 16 players to do this though... :rolleyes:

OH and BTW the tournament will be held on the Azeroth server. In the Battleforums channel.

Minnesota

Reaction score
The beastmaster is the "Rex" thing right? Oh god, I am lost, of course fricken Bnet wont let me get on, d@mn gays that run them servers.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Ya, the BM is the hero that can summon bears in the Orc Campaign.