The American Empire

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
newbie i meant 4 years, becasue it was 4 years. Oh and all the rest of the bullshit, one we have not just few new things but many of our technology is superior to yours. We dont use 40 year old weapons exept for AK-47 and thats only until 2010 after that our army will be fully reequiped with AM-94 the most advanced rifle to date. Oh and AK-47 is the most reliable rifle on earth so we have no problems with using it. You cant cut our foreign aid, because we can always communicate and if lets say England or France will realize what you about to do they will help us. Anyway if you attack us your nation will suffer 100's of thousands in casualties maybe even millions, and you will probably fail, cause in our nation all people of ages 22-75 have had some sort of military training and we have 140 million people, we can just keep replacing our troops, but the thing is we will not have to. US is not like Russia it doesnt put the goal above the casualties, your people will simply not stand for it after you will suffer a couple defeats, and then again nukes, we will kill everyone if it comes to that, we will not hesitate. And we do make food ourselves i mean every nation does, we will be able to feed ourselves for a long time, on the other hand Europe needs to trade with us, they need our natural gas so they will support us. Plum, this is not Asylum so please stop the flow of bullshit.

N[U]TS

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Otmorosok
newbie i meant 4 years, becasue it was 4 years. Oh and all the rest of the bullshit, one we have not just few new things but many of our technology is superior to yours. We dont use 40 year old weapons exept for AK-47 and thats only until 2010 after that our army will be fully reequiped with AM-94 the most advanced rifle to date. Oh and AK-47 is the most reliable rifle on earth so we have no problems with using it. You cant cut our foreign aid, because we can always communicate and if lets say England or France will realize what you about to do they will help us. Anyway if you attack us your nation will suffer 100's of thousands in casualties maybe even millions, and you will probably fail, cause in our nation all people of ages 22-75 have had some sort of military training and we have 140 million people, we can just keep replacing our troops, but the thing is we will not have to. US is not like Russia it doesnt put the goal above the casualties, your people will simply not stand for it after you will suffer a couple defeats, and then again nukes, we will kill everyone if it comes to that, we will not hesitate. And we do make food ourselves i mean every nation does, we will be able to feed ourselves for a long time, on the other hand Europe needs to trade with us, they need our natural gas so they will support us. Plum, this is not Asylum so please stop the flow of bullshit.
otmor you are the one who needs to stop the flow of bullshit and you know it! like ive said in the past its quality not quanity! people who are 45+ arnt probably worth a flip for combat (unless they pass a physical test)I would use them for stratige if they had any experience.

i dont see how you keep rambeling on about Japan..... didnt you read my post like 2 pages back!?

then you talk shit about iraq...... its called gorilla warfare dip sh*t! how do expect to know whos the bad and whos the good!? even a damn child could kill you over there so shut your hole! Operation Iraqy freedom was a good thing to do. It got rid of a ruthless leader who killed his own men for the hell of it. (slams the gavel) *case closed* bioatch.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Case opened bitch hole, again more bullshit coming out of you. Japan you see your argument is fullish so i have every right to dissregard it. Japan was US against Japan, it wasnt even a part of WW2 because only 2 nations fought it. We had a non aggression pact and we didnt promise you morons anything. So shut your hole once again. Stop the bullshit read my post maybe you can yet be smarter, but probably not.

N[U]TS

Reaction score
Case opened bitch hole, again more bullshit coming out of you. Japan you see your argument is fullish so i have every right to dissregard it. Japan was US against Japan, it wasnt even a part of WW2 because only 2 nations fought it. We had a non aggression pact and we didnt promise you morons anything. So shut your hole once again. Stop the bullshit read my post maybe you can yet be smarter, but probably not.
more!? rofl!!!!! ok only 2 nations fought against japan lol. ok and didnt you say that you helped us in manchuria!? god you are a hypicrit. The ALLIES FOUGHT AGAINST JAPAN DIP SH*T. WASNT PART OF WW2 WTF!? have you had too much to drink!? i think yall need to raise the age limit of drinkin back up or better yet its best if you stop.I think youve lost too many brain cells lol.

I have read your post....... wait i think i just got dummer from reading it damit!!!!

*slams gavel* case closed

jeez i think i soiled myself from laughing so hard!

newbiebotter

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok, Oto, you gotta get your facts straight. According to

http://home.comset.net/freshspb/history/

Leningrad was blockaded for 872 days, about half of the 4 years you said it was.

Let me ask you this: if you can hardly afford to feed your citizens, if the majority of Russians are peasants, if Russia is practically a third world country, HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO FUND A WAR? If half of your soldiers starve to death, what do you think that's going to do to morale?

America gives far more foreign aid and invests far more capital in Russia than Europe does.

And so if the Russians convince Great Britain and France that the U.S. is evil, what do you think the French will do? Give more foreign aid to Russia? Haha, so you're saying if the U.S. no longer gives Russia foreign aid, Russia will just beg elsewhere? What does that say about your country?

Yeah, and Russia has been known to just throw troops at their enemies. Who's wasteful now? Germany lost about 6 million people in WWII, and how many did Russia alone lose? About twice that amount??

And 30% of Russia's agricultural products are imported, about 90% of which comes from countries outside of the CIS. That means that about 27% of Russia's agricultural products (overall), comes from America, Europe, or Asia, and more than 20% of Russian FOOD ONLY, are imported.

http://www.gateway2russia.com/st/art_208796.php

So if we were to blockade Russia, they would lose about 15% of their food source, and I think Europe would need the food for themselves if they go to war against the U.S., not to mention that other suppliers of food to Russia would probably join the U.S.

Face it. You're poor. You import. You're corrupt. You military has been neglected for years. Your economy and military are in no shape to fight a war.

TRY FEEDING YOUR CITIZENS AND KEEP CONTROL OF CHECHNYA BEFORE YOU FACE OFF AGAINST THE WORLD'S SOLE SUPERPOWER.

And yes, Japan vs. U.S. was part of WWII because Japan was part of the Axis Powers and the U.S. was part of the Allies, so they were all connected. That's why Germany declared war on America in the first place (because Japan was their ally).

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
Actually, Russia declared war on Japan three days before Japan surrendered, so techinically Russia was part of the war against Japan, if only for a few days.

Plumpamania

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Okay I'm going to close this one out.

First on topic, there is no real American Empire. Imperialism has been dead, the last imperialistic country dieing out in WWII as Japan was defeated.

OT:

If you want to look back at the history of Russia, they have never been a real organized country until the early 1900's just soon after Germany was unified in 1887.

Russia was never fully equiped for warfare, as in WWI they were reduced to throwing rocks at the enemies and using medieval trickery. And in WWII, they were sent out in pairs, one with a rifle and one with another set of rounds for it. If they tried to come back they were killed by their own men.

Communistic Russia was doomed to fail for its corrupt government and just the simple idea of everyone being equal. For who ever was in power would be more powerful than anyone in the country and would demand more money and riches. Simple example look at the way Moscow was upgraded year after year as most other cities and towns went without.

Russia's economy couldn't keep up with the economy of the United States, and that is why during the administration of Ronald Regan that the Communist regime began to fall. And in 1991, with the elder Bush in office Moscow fell and Russia turned to the UN for assistance as it wanted to go back on its feet. Russia lost the Cold War. And yes Russia in WWII did declare war on Japan. (WTG pwned)

Russia is still a powerful nation, in my reckoning the fifth in the world: 1). US 2). China 3) Great Britain 4) Germany 5) Russia.

Your country is just bound by a bad geography and horrible climate. You do depend on much foreign aide and have many many internal troubles that a Superpower shouldn't have.

GG

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Didnt expect something like this from you, but we did have the most powerful army in the world right after we defeated Napoleon and before Criemrian war. Also dont trust in movies about our people shooting our own. It was partially true but not in many cases. Climate isnt that horrible, i mean there are places there its summer all year long, like Sochi and other cities near black sea. Moscow's winters are hursh but its summers are usually very hot, 28-30 degrees celcius, causes many fires through out the region.

Plumpamania

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
That may be but during your winter months in Moscow, which do far outnumber those of temperate climate, is hard to travel by air and land. There are really three things holding Russia back from becoming a world power:

1). The climate/geography

2). Trying to get over the Communist reign and rebuild your economy to that of what it could be.

3). Your population. It hurts you in everyway starting with the food distrabution.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Now to be on topic US is an empire, it got colonies, like philippines and some others in South America.

Plumpamania

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Eh, they are territories, and can apply to become a state, we gave away the Phillippeans years ago, but we still hold onto Puerto Rico, and Guam I believe with a few other Carribean Islands (?)

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Same thing... We could be called an economic empire i guess. We don't rule with military force, but with our economy.

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sorry, it's been a while.
. arent typhoons russian nuclear submarines?
No. Typhoon = eurofighter. They have been out for a while now. It is the decendant of the British "hurricane".
3. yup, so the eurofighter can fly all the way to the u.s. and bypass america's air force? yeah, a squadron of eurofighters will definately take over the u.s.
I never said that, but it wouldn't be hard to breach U.S airspace.
we didnt come just to get al-quaeda. we also went there to oust the taliban, which was supporting terrorist groups. And didn't you say that Russia "practically built Afghanistan"? So after being built up by Russia, having 10 years of relative peace, and being supplied with U.S. training and equipment, how was 2002 Afghanistan weaker than when the Soviets were there???
The war had MASSIVE effects on afghanistan and there are many other reasons why they wern't as strong. You didn't fight the whole country and you had help and cooperation of other countries but then you were very scared of the soviets so you had to help the afghanistans. At least they had the power to last 10 years, I really doubt the U.S would be able to do that with Iraq.
How is using depleted uranium shells for more effective projectile weapons going against the geneva convention. and last I heard, great britain has also been using them.
Off what/who?
Ever hear about accidents or screw-ups?
They have very advanced bombing systems, it wasn't a accident. You would hurt the civilians to make it a bit harder for the soilders. They would just take water from civilians.
America has freedom of speech and freedom of the press, so any slight brutality will be reported and extorted out of proportion. Russia, on the other hand, can torture thousands of civilians, stage mass executions, and get away with it.
How did Iraq get away with it? Oh yeah, you were best mates with saddam and you supplied him weapons to shoot at your own soilders just to make a pretty penny.
You say Russia isn't the entire world, but you also said that Russia and a few surrounding countries (Lithuania? Latvia? Finland?) can take on the U.S. and win.
You woudn't be able to invade them and visa-versa.
Ha! And Germany sat on 3/4 of Europe (and gained that land in under 2 years) and only lost after Hitler took on 2 superpowers at once (3 if you include Great Britain). If he had been tactful enough to crush the Soviet Union without risking having a western front, he and Japan could have teamed up on or threatened the U.S. into submission, because no one else in the REST OF THE WORLD could have challenged him... the rest of the world was either too weak, was allied with Germany, or was neutral.
They would've done the same to America if they were in the right place. They were very powerful and that shows not how America > the world because it was hitler that was kicking ass, not America. It just shown how powerful europe was/is.
And Germany wasn't even clearly the dominant country in the world before WWII started. Think about what the U.S. can do if it has a strong leader. If America were to gain control of most of Europe either through alliances, attrition, or military force, then the rest of the world shouldn't be that hard to subdue. In fact, if Europe were gone, most of the countries in the rest of the world would probably join the U.S.
That would never happen. The countries are very independant from the U.S. Your president never will and doesn't control the countries. You just can't do it.
We can then be like "Oh, we're pulling all of our troops from Taiwan and South Korea. Bosnia, take care of yourself. Liberia, Haiti, bye bye! United Nations, we're leaving and taking our allies with us. And oh yes, UN, we're booting you out of New York." Then what do you think will happen? China will invade Taiwan, North Korea will invade South Korea, and much of the world will be fighting amongst themselves. (I doubt Japan will stand by to see China become more imperialistic).
If China invades Tawian (which wouldn't happen) what do you think would happen? China which could esily become a superpower would get even stronger.
Then, with the world weakened (except for our allies and the neutral countries, and us gathering resources while the rest of the world is fighting, we can quickly crush our main opposition (France, Germany, Russia, etc.). If Europe is subdued, then most of the world will join the U.S. They're opportunists, but are too weak to challenge America in any way.
Oh please you couldn't take them 3 countries. SIMPLE!!! Even 1v1 you wouldn't/couldn't invade them countries. The rest of the world wouldn't be fighting because there would be no reason to.
How do all of your soldiers have guns? They're being sold on the black market for food! (look at my link in one of my posts above). Russia can't even maintain their submarines and artillery because of a lack of money.
They have guns and enough to sell some. Btw YOU SELL ****ING GUNS TOO. How did you overlook that fact so blantently?
And if the U.S. gains allies and support from other countries, what's Russia gonna do? Attack the U.S.? Not likely, at least not until the U.S. attacks Russia, and by that time, it'll be too late.
What the ****? All they have to do is stay defensive and you won't be able to conquer the world.
How much weight do you think the U.N. would hold if the U.S. and its allies left?
If the U.S left then there would still be Britain, France, Russia to name a few so yea I think the U.N would hold a lot of power.
You talk as if Russians are some sort of super-human race. They are still humans. If they are starving for long enough, they will surrender just like everyone else. This way, we don't even have to go to Russia to defeat it.
The U.S only provides a fraction of Russia's supplys. If you stop giving them then other other countries will increase foreign aid.
South America can't do shit. Africa can't do shit. The rest of North America can't do shit. The Middle East can't do shit. Asia would be fighting amongst themselves.
How the **** do you know that? Middle east can't do shit? Look at Iraq. You're there but you are paying a heavy price. They don't need conventional warfare, all they need is people that hate you. Strap a bomb and run into you. Simple they will ****ing kill you no matter what. They will go at you with kitchen knives if they have to. You can't deal with that shit.
Iraq had the fourth largest army in the world before the war,
Bullshit, they had largely outdated and rusting technology. They had no airforce to speak of, they had no seaforce....
and was supplied with Russian technology.
Very old tanks and ak-47s......
And it's not like the time of Napoleon, where peasants can kill soldiers with rocks and flint rifles. Even if millions of Russians rise up, it'll be massacre and you know it. Machine guns can take out whole crowds before the peasants could do any damage to our soldiers.
It doesn't matter. You go into a town then there will be people that will blow themselves up on you. You go into a house, and they will stab you and hold you as a hostage.
If half of your soldiers starve to death, what do you think that's going to do to morale?
But they won't. There are other countries than the U.S but you don't seem to realise that. If Russia has a problem because a country that provides a mere fraction of their food decides to stop then OTHER COUNTRIES WILL HELP THEM. Ever heard of humanitarian?
Yeah, and Russia has been known to just throw troops at their enemies. Who's wasteful now? Germany lost about 6 million people in WWII, and how many did Russia alone lose? About twice that amount??
1) I'm not Russian you f*ck tard. 2) They had to do that! So it wasn't wastefull. It wasn't soilders fighting the germans it was civilians.
That means that about 27% of Russia's agricultural products (overall), comes from America, Europe, or Asia, and more than 20% of Russian FOOD ONLY, are imported.
The U.S also imports much supplies from other nations.
they would lose about 15% of their food source,
And gain it from other countries.
You're corrupt.
America is more corrupt than Russia, it should be a fact.

America cannot take the world. No one can. No one has enough power.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by ORC-r0x0r-ROC
Sorry, it's been a while. No. Typhoon = eurofighter.
[/SIZE]
Typhoon is also a Russian submarine missile launching system. He was right ORC, NATO classified all the russian subs that use typhoon, as "typhoon" so typhoon is a type of submarine. There are only three that use that system each of them carries 250 nukes and is the largest sub in the world. They are also sometimes called Russian Sharks.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by NTS
more!? rofl!!!!! ok only 2 nations fought against japan lol. ok and didnt you say that you helped us in manchuria!? god you are a hypicrit. The ALLIES FOUGHT AGAINST JAPAN DIP SH*T. WASNT PART OF WW2 WTF!? have you had too much to drink!? i think yall need to raise the age limit of drinkin back up or better yet its best if you stop.I think youve lost too many brain cells lol.

I have read your post....... wait i think i just got dummer from reading it damit!!!!

*slams gavel* case closed

jeez i think i soiled myself from laughing so hard!

Only US did, who else? Russia well we stepped in 3 days after first nuke was used and we fought in China with Japanese. I dont think you can get any dumber, dont be jealous just becasue i am smarter then you.

Originally posted by newbiebotter
Ok, Oto, you gotta get your facts straight. According to

http://home.comset.net/freshspb/history/

Leningrad was blockaded for 872 days, about half of the 4 years you said it was.

Let me ask you this: if you can hardly afford to feed your citizens, if the majority of Russians are peasants, if Russia is practically a third world country, HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO FUND A WAR? If half of your soldiers starve to death, what do you think that's going to do to morale?

America gives far more foreign aid and invests far more capital in Russia than Europe does.

And so if the Russians convince Great Britain and France that the U.S. is evil, what do you think the French will do? Give more foreign aid to Russia? Haha, so you're saying if the U.S. no longer gives Russia foreign aid, Russia will just beg elsewhere? What does that say about your country?

And 30% of Russia's agricultural products are imported, about 90% of which comes from countries outside of the CIS. That means that about 27% of Russia's agricultural products (overall), comes from America, Europe, or Asia, and more than 20% of Russian FOOD ONLY, are imported.

http://www.gateway2russia.com/st/art_208796.php

So if we were to blockade Russia, they would lose about 15% of their food source, and I think Europe would need the food for themselves if they go to war against the U.S., not to mention that other suppliers of food to Russia would probably join the U.S.

Face it. You're poor. You import. You're corrupt. You military has been neglected for years. Your economy and military are in no shape to fight a war.

TRY FEEDING YOUR CITIZENS AND KEEP CONTROL OF CHECHNYA BEFORE YOU FACE OFF AGAINST THE WORLD'S SOLE SUPERPOWER.

And yes, Japan vs. U.S. was part of WWII because Japan was part of the Axis Powers and the U.S. was part of the Allies, so they were all connected. That's why Germany declared war on America in the first place (because Japan was their ally).
I am tired of explaining the same thing over to ignorant bitches like you. 872 is still a lot so dont go on bitching about that. Chechnya, we destroyed their army and took their capitol in 2 days, right now there are just terrorist groups, same thing in Iraq. We not poor, and my people wont sit quietly while they are invaded. !5% isnt that much, especially if all those lazy businessmen switch their notebooks on a butchers knife. We can fund a war dont worry, US isnt world's sole superpower you idiot, Russia is also a superpower, so is UK, so is China so is France besides we just gonna nuke your asses at first sign of you wining, and that will never happen so we never gonna nuke you. As much as i enjoy trying to strip you of your childish ways and set you straight, i am starting to get annoyed by your unability to think logicaly. Europe will join Russia, or if not, there are they gonna get their natural gas from?
Japan was a war of US vs. one nation Japan, one on one battle there if you lost world wouldnt end but you just would be ashamed isnt a world war. We got people, we got weapons we got morale and will to defeat any enemy. We got nukes. And i dont think that you are realizing just how bloody that war is gonna be for both sides. US gonna pee in their pens and run away just like Vietnam.

No one is going to surrender, we are not made for that, we gonna fight and die, if all of us die then that will be an honorable exit because if we die your people die, more bad we do to you, more good will be to our honor. Sorry confusing you with things like honor, yyour people know it only by whatching movies about Japan, but i feel it is necessery to highlight.

We should have destroyed you then we were at our full strength, you wouldnt stand a chance, right now if we attack we loose, but if we defend we win.

Oh and i live in Moscow so i know a bit more about how people feel in here.

We are the decendents of proud warriors for God's sake, we will not ashame ourselves, we are Kosaks that is what we are that is what our soul was made to be.

Ah what am i saying, how can American understand Russian national pride.

Just let me sum up what i understand you saying. You say Russia would loose the war and americans who all are supermen are not gonna suffer any casualties, then we will want to nuke you you will use your super powers and talk us into the surrender.

Keep dreaming, until you grow up i have nothing more to say to you. If Russia and US do ever have a war then we shall see.

And this is how Russian special ops are trained.
http://www.incredible-adventures.com/russian_navy_seal.html