Suggestions

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Angry hulk! Rarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
No, they're not the same. They're two different people.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
That's because DC won't allow their characters to lose anytime they do a crossover cause they're fags. That's another problem I have with DC.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
so being not a fag is more important to marvels than having their heroes get killed and embarassed by dc heroes. good job stan lee.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It's merely good publicity. Plus, with the way that DC arranges the "deal," it just makes them look like douches.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
They based the winner of the matches on fan votes just so you know. Then they did a really lame storyline where the character matches were blended into a new character based on character attributes of the two. it was actually really really gay come to think of it.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
^ anyway i dont think theres anyway hulk can beat superman unless he have a kryptonite on hand.

dc heroes are just too powerful, their not just mutated beings just like the xmen. so i agree about dc heroes winning most battles with or without any arrangement deals between marvel and dc.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
^ anyway i dont think theres anyway hulk can beat superman unless he have a kryptonite on hand.

dc heroes are just too powerful, their not just mutated beings just like the xmen. so i agree about dc heroes winning most battles with or without any arrangement deals between marvel and dc.
Doomsday "killed" superman and he didn't have kryptonite.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Kay, Finished Runaways, or at least Brian K Vaughns run. Stopped at issue 26 because it got really really stupid.

Any other suggestions?

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Booster Gold. At least the first 12 issues of it. Its gonna start sucking now cause the creative team on it is terrible.

J

JIYA

Hello
what you all guys talking about hulk and rulk i know only hulk not any rulk.and i know hulk is good man :acclaim:hxc

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
I gave you a ton, read them.