Strat vs Protoss carriers?

JaxeN

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If im facing a Protoss user 1 vs 1 on LT, and my opponent's strategy is to build canons everywhere and go mass carriers, wut is the best strategy i should use if im Terran?

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Just drop his base before he gets carriers. If he gets carriers, get wraiths.

JaxeN

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I ussually play LT and using tank drops are hard against my usual protoss opponents, their bases are guarded with zealots/dragoons or canons early, especially near their workers. They expect a terran user to normally do quick drops.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Uhh. A tank push with a dropship (to scout the cliff) and goliath support should do the trick.

xNatakux

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
sometimes, a mediocre player will only pay attention to the battle and little or no attention to his base. so, if u have 2 bases(one hes attacking and one hes not attacking) have a small team of ghosts w/ nukes and Drop a couple A-bombs on his punk @$$.
back the ghosts up with tanks and goliaths once the bombs are dropped and raid raid raid when u punch a whole in his defense. meanwhile use wraiths to destroy carriers backed up with science vessel EMP shockwave.

T

th3

I use battlecruisers to take out the Cannons. If the opponent has carriers use the ghost for lockdown then kill.

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
i usually use tanks to make a big enough whole for a drop ship to get in i have vultures spider mines for backup and goliaths then i send about 3 ships with tanks in to blow his ass to pieces.

K

KillerCoCoPuffs

boys, boys, boys, no matter how good they are carriers take a while to get. Including all the intercepters. Just make tanks and rape his base bfor carriers or you can make goliaths,wraiths and micro his carriers away

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
or u can lure the attention of the carriers and then nuke them, and off they go then

i once did that, they guy just gived up... in lt u hardly can make a good groupd of carriers enought to defend ur base after the first one was killled, that if u can make another good groupd of carriers

Inoue_Kikuko

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
umm the best strat, is to either kill him before he gets them(carriers) or get scivessels, lock and gols.. 4 seconds after no more carriers. nuff said

wkdentns

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Goliath, Vultures and tank take over the middle and take over all the expantion before him to make him not to expand put tanks on hes high land expantion. when you take over the middle build turret spider mind sieged tank and some Goliath for backup.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Carriers get owned soooo easy. Gols, Scourges, Wraiths, Hydras. There is heaps, more than BC counters.