SSA BF TD - Creep List

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
I know...make me the final boss and not matter how many times you kill it, it keeps coming back...

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Hehe you better put me in this as A Blue Dragon with a freezing aura that slows your towers attack speed down(Hehe Get ownd!)

And as a text put: What did you really think I was going to get creative with this one?

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
The map has been going ok. Now that I am off school now, I can really get itty gritty with it.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Hows it comming?

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Beta Testing the Tier 1 areas. I want to perfect the difficulty so that it is doable but in very few methods. There are gonna be about 50+ levels.

I am not the most motivated map maker, that is all I can say. I take WAY too long to make maps Souless.

Tier 1, which is about 10 levels, is made up of new members or complete losers (not mentioning names) of the forum. The Boss is Little-Cheeze, a mushroom that has no special powers.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
can I stil lget in :eek:

I can be either evildude or hero or w/e

just make me either DH or huntress, and then either say DH > all or huntress > all

much love, ~N_

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yeah, you are gonna be a boss cause you were an ex-staff member. DH with Evasion skill sound good?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, you are gonna be a boss cause you were an ex-staff member. DH with Evasion skill sound good?
Kay! sounds good lol

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
i want my unit to be a bear and the goal of the map is to steal a pot of honey from a kindly old farmer named mr mcgregor

i wish i knew how to use the map editor cause all my map ideas have kicked ass and you guys's suck

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Btw I have a hero named after my real nick, however I don't like to be a creep or a baddy that everyone pwns, so you can create smth with my old nick - Mystic Sorcerer. I used to have a hero with that one too, he was an AM with earth abilities. Just ideas. By all means bf war3 posters and higher should be in a TD, then sc,d2 forums posters and others.

hey, I don't play TDs but because this will have 'us', I wanna see what it is and will learn to play it. Chris, am I in the game? I don't follow if you are also working on it, just in case. Also you must already know, Chris, I work on a small map and mostly modelling also trying to recreate abilities from another game, so if you want me to give a detailed stuff and what this hero to be like and even to make the triggers myself or the name, etc, I can do it.