SSA BF TD - Creep List

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Alright scrubs, this is how our corny story will work out:

X42 and Eric have joined forces and developed a new database to turn our forums into a superforum (go figure). When implemented, the super forum will take over the entire e-world. However, there are two things it lacks: Security and an Opposing Member!

The admins need time to upload the ultimate security system. Able to destroy any virus or attack that threatens it. The installation process is under way, until.... an evil unknown person has found out this weakness and started to hack various user accounts. He has started to send Viruses thru PMs to the central server. These PMs must be destroyed before they reach the database.

If the database takes too many viruses: It will get owned and Battleforums will be lost forever. Plus, Eric and X42 will be very displeased.

You will play as a Security Manager. Hired by X42 and Eric. They will provide various anti-virus, spyware and other "programs" (towers). The manager must protect thier port from viral User member PMs. They use the Towers to kill the unit, which kills the PM. They will also get Battleforums Moolas to spend on other towers. If a person leaks a unit, that port loses a life and they have to kill that creep again. If you fail, your battleforums "packet" dies, and the admins will ban you from service. If all the members fail, then Battleforums dies.

Each user type will have different powers (multiply when killed, can fly, cloaked, etc.) and each user will have a different model and HP count. ANY USER OF ANY TYPE (ADMIN, REGULARS, ELDARS) can sign up.

Eventually the final level will be the unknown evil member.

Instructions!

Type your name along with a small line of text that will be displayed when its your level. I will not accept insults to other members, the same thing over and over (we just can't have 40 people saying I R LEET for example), or irrational swearing etc. If you do not supply one, then I will make one up. Later, I will post a chart with the level listings, I will then make another thread if you wish to have changes. You may also PM me this info if you wish.

All members, past and present are allowed. But new members need at least 10-20 posts or I know you.

Optional things to include in your post are your model, recommended Level, and if you want to be chosen to be the evil dick that is gonna destroy battleforums once and for all.

To be the evil mastermind who hacks all the accounts and stuff you must have: 2000+ posts and/or been here for 2+ years. Have to be either a staff or admin or an elder that has done it before (even if banned or not). Must also be a pretty avid poster.

If we recieve many possible users who want to be the evil one. I will give them the exact same HP, but different abilities and models. And they will be randomized in a trigger as the Mystery Evil Doer. It will be different everyime.

I need a quite a number of users. I will pick others if necessary. I just wanted people to participate in case I get complaints later about modeling and shit, plus this board needs posts :p

As of this edit, there is information on 18 Users who want to be a level

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Admins and staff are still levels. Its just that admins and staff have the option to be the evil guy who tries to destroy battleforums' super database. I also forgot to mention that no QUESTIONS will be posted here after this one, go to the FAQ thread for that stuff.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Alright I guess I'm in. I don't know much about WC to recommend anything though. Make me a Lich! >_>

ChrisH36

Reaction score
No problem. I can select models myself. A Lich is ok for you considering you are a General Manager.

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I'm in. Make me either Shandris model or Warden, IDC. For the text, let's have "Tor ilisar'thera'nal!"

lol.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I want in!!!

My text will be

"Yo whatup dawg"

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I'm in. Make me either Shandris model or Warden, IDC. For the text, let's have "Tor ilisar'thera'nal!"

lol.
Warden, since you are gonna be one of teh bosses.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Make me a ****ing Tiny/Avalanche dude and call me Ranzo-****ing-kong. Do it. Do it now.

Text: "RAWRAWRWAROAWRAWROAWRWAORAORAWROAWROR".

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Shotgun chim.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
that tree gathering robot :O

text- IM GONNA FLAY YOU

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I'm in, make me Rexxar or Mannoroth or gobo-alch.

Txt - "You do realize that I'm better than you, right?"
Spells: Fire immunity (assuming you're going with elementals) - Call it "Flame Immunity" because no one on here knows how to flame me and fails everytime.

and make my walkspeed rather slow, cause I;m quite lazy. IM me on MSN or AIM if you need help with it, I used to make games all the time on WC3 so I could help a lot if you need.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yeah, there will be stuff like that (That do magic damage). The asylum junkies will all be immune to it.

In case you don't know what I am gonna be:

Hellwolf_36, Chaos Raider, "Soviet Power Supreme"

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Shotgun chim.
Ok, so chim. And Ima go with the classic "CelestialBadger" name, none of this "ThievesPBergeron" nonsense. Text should be:
WE BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE BASICALL GOOD !!!
WE BELIEVE EVRYONE HAS SOMETHING TO CONTRIBUTE !!!
WE BELIEVE IN HONEST AND OPEN ENVIRONMENT !!!
WE RECOGNIZE AND RESPECT EVERYONE AS A UNIWUE INDIVIDUAL.
WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TREAT OTHERS THE WAY YOU WANT TO BE TREATED!!!
or just the first line if you can't fit it in. Make the chim a mighty orange color if you can, with shitloads of green flame decals and hydraulics + a sweet ass spoiler.

kthx.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Ok, so chim. And Ima go with the classic "CelestialBadger" name, none of this "ThievesPBergeron" nonsense. Text should be:

or just the first line if you can't fit it in. Make the chim a mighty orange color if you can, with shitloads of green flame decals and hydraulics + a sweet ass spoiler.

kthx.
I can attach green fire to the chim heads. And yes I can make it orange by skin and/or color models.

Shadow1psc

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm in. I want to be said 'evil one'. I've been here 2 years, and have a combined some 1200 post count at least xD. If not, then throw me in somewhere else, my text being "We paint the skies with blood tonight."

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
I'm in for sure.
Gimmi
"Representin Mike Jones"
Make my model a pink fluffy homo rabbit please

If you need more users do Erebus* too.
Erebus*
"I am a pink fluffy homo rabbit"
Dont care about model.