Solo vs. Team Game

Reaction score
http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=63149

That was the thread that noob_phucker made and in one of my posts, I posted a human replay of me(ChinesePower-AT) against atleast 1 UD. Humans own at air especially with casters, and they also have the best heroes compared to any other hero.

and to whoever made a comment on my grammar: this is the internet, it's really not THAT funny if someone made a mistake...

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
well most of us play 2v2 but we like to drift toward solo everynow and then.

the reason we dont play ginormous focus fire and attack-move 3v3 and 4v4 matches is because it requires little to no skill.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
I think a lot of the people play solo here, but now I am seeing all of the new players and new players tend to play RT..

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Originally posted by N_
It depends.

Mostly people that suck at warcraft plays team games
Thats me :D!!

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
People that suck play RT games because they believe they have a better chance with three people than alone.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by AHappyChineseBoy
That was the thread that noob_phucker made and in one of my posts, I posted a human replay of me(ChinesePower-AT) against atleast 1 UD. Humans own at air especially with casters, and they also have the best heroes compared to any other hero.

and to whoever made a comment on my grammar: this is the internet, it's really not THAT funny if someone made a mistake...
Let me revise: poly wyrms, an old too un-professional, they die fast once they come from nowhere- you know they dont wait you to group your people, they can come from thier back so sorc are dead. It is OK to use them, I dont say that they arent worth ,of course they are useful but once you lose them, you lose a good aa. That's why for UD dragonhawks are best, as long as they dont mass gargs, then you just mass tanks.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I really don't like team games unless mass acolytes is involved somehow. AT is the only acceptable team gametype in my mind.

Reaction score
first of all dark mage, watch the replay, i didnt use sorc, only for slow, 2nd i meant casters for healing/slow/inner fire on your griffins/dhawks and heroes. inner fire owns anything, +5 to defense is pretty damn good, that and it looks scary when you see a whole lot of IF'ed griffins/heroes. 3rd poly does not work anymore, no one can get mass casters because it doesnt work. casters do own air in fact, because WE+bolt+heal occasionaly+air attacking heroes+slow+innerfire+heal from priest+1 or 2 dhawks+atleast 4 griffins will own ANY army, even an army of mass goyles, mass fiends, or anything. As long as youre constantly aware of whats going on, that strat is near unbeatable because you can kill their heroes with your mk. then if they focus on your heroes, you can either heal them with your pally, if they target your AM then either heal him or move him awak, if they target youor mk, they will have a bit of trouble because he has a lot of health, and if they target your pally theyre just wasting their time because of divine shield.

IDEMONHUNTERI

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
IGhost.riderI is my new account, check da last game i've played and how easily and fast i've beaten him....wanna know how?.....

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't know who you are, but according to my first impression, I don't like you. You double posted and you think you can own everyone. Use edit! And who is [color=#0016000]"[/color][color=#0016100]h[/color][color=#0016200]i[/color][color=#0016200]m[/color][color=#0016300]"[/color][color=#0016400]?[/color]

NeonPork

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
first of all dark mage, watch the replay, i didnt use sorc, only for slow, 2nd i meant casters for healing/slow/inner fire on your griffins/dhawks and heroes. inner fire owns anything, +5 to defense is pretty damn good, that and it looks scary when you see a whole lot of IF'ed griffins/heroes. 3rd poly does not work anymore, no one can get mass casters because it doesnt work. casters do own air in fact, because WE+bolt+heal occasionaly+air attacking heroes+slow+innerfire+heal from priest+1 or 2 dhawks+atleast 4 griffins will own ANY army, even an army of mass goyles, mass fiends, or anything. As long as youre constantly aware of whats going on, that strat is near unbeatable because you can kill their heroes with your mk. then if they focus on your heroes, you can either heal them with your pally, if they target your AM then either heal him or move him awak, if they target youor mk, they will have a bit of trouble because he has a lot of health, and if they target your pally theyre just wasting their time because of divine shield.
well put, lol, i agree but u could easily beat that combo with fiends, wyrms, shees (anti magic), get a cl(beetles,armor) and a dk(coil, aura) thats all u need to eliminate that army, trust me