Solo vs. Team Game

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
It depends.

Mostly people that suck at warcraft plays team games, and rest plays solo.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
The fact that im in xCKx and dont have solo games, isnt very good. No doubt that this was the reason why Fear didnt want a 1v1. Anyway it is worth a try with a top player :)

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Solo shows real skill because if someone talks trash about you and you don't like it, you can 1v1 them and own them, but if you only play team games, you wouldn't do so well in 1v1 or you would say "let me get my friend to play 2v2, then we own you", or something like that.

The_Keebler_Elf

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Haha, yeah, That's what I was thinking Andrew.

Well, I guess today'll be "Keeb Goes Solo Day"..

My stats are going to plummet for a while, hehe.

Reaction score
i like solo, but i think rt is more funner, its better for playing with a variety of people, even though some of them are assfags. But its also a good way to get an AT person, you like their style in the game, then ask them for an AT ; )

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Who cares how he said it? You know what he said. And yes, rt is funner sometimes, but not always.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
FFA doesn't really help you either. I mean, if someoen challenges you to a 1v1, are you going to tell them to get three other people to play an FFA or something? Cmon!

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The game isn't about getting back at people. Think of FFA as 1v4 or 5. It's just like a few solo games all mixed into one.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry i havent seen any replays of FFA in which human owns. But owing in FFA also shows your skills depending on: if you own several people and dont stay in your base to be the last but one.

That is even greater. Dont forget that 2 wins and your FFA level jumps to level5