Solo vs. Team Game

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
um CL should NEVER be used againt Humans cuz his beetles either get jacked or dispelled and his other skills are kinda ghey in comparison to DL. another thing, dont get fiends against HU either cuz gargs are soo much better cuz they dont have that stupid "reverse taunt" effect that web causes.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
CL is a great hero all around. Well, at lvl 10 he is. He can own with potions because he has armor and his ultimate helps himself out a lot too. His impale is a great AoE spell too.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
yeah i know, he just owns NE late game when his beetles are ginormous and his armor is sky-high but you should ALWAYS use DL for humans cuz sleep is needed to assasinate AM and aura is appreciated for crack ghouls to counter rifles.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
No one can win a FFA with human? I have..Gyros rule!

I RT. I Solo. I FFA. I AT. When you judge someone by what type of game they play then..Yeah..That's kinda stupid. They're all pretty much equal. 'Pros' tend not to play RT because they dont want to risk 'newbies' ruining their record. Psh.

Reaction score
i have a fairly good record for RT in my opinion, i play rt because i want to have fun (which a lot of people forgot the point of wc) and I solo becuse I want to win even though its more boring. I made a seperate acct for ffa because i do like to have a sexy record and chances are you will lose from being teamed. and ffa with human is easy, i dont know whats so tough about it, you get dispel at tier 2, probably the 2nd best casters of the game- maybe even the best. you have the best heroes compared to any race with a nice 2 aura variety, and hero killing, spell casting, and armie owning. then your units are just amazing, you have almost anti peircing(footmen), anti casters(breakers and you can steal healing wards with control magic ; DDDD), anti air(dhawks+rifles), and you have slow, 1 sorc can slow maybe about 5 units. and the air is amazing, you have decent splash, good dmg, great anti air, a bit hard to kill, pending on your micro/healing abilities. and overall you have a well balanced army which is what is needed for ffas which what makes them so easy. i got like 5-2 record with the 3 hero/air/casters strat.
And dont even get me started on the batriders, they suck and theyre easy to kill, towers + heroes . tier 3 is hard to kill esp with the building upgrade.

http://www.battle.net/war3/ladder/W3XP-player-profile.aspx?Gateway=Azeroth&PlayerName=cn.derz

=)