Solo Tourny

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
What maps I recommend are there ,where you can click my sig to go to the sticky thread. Nobody says anything about the date and time so does it mean that everythings is clear?

Originally posted by Aragorn7
A random number generator should be used to determine the map. That way, no one gets to pick specifically.
And where to take it fro? How to match with the people who we already chose in the sticky

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
http://www.random.org/nform.html

Just put in the min and max, and then click and it generates. Make sure you assign the maps to numbers though.

1.Turtle Rock
2.Two Rivers
3.Twisted Meadows
4.Lost Temple

Example: If you get a 1, the map is turtle rock. If you get a 4, it is LT and so on and soforth.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Guys I dont know what is wrong with you.I made a sticky thread, listed the people, arranged the time and day and you do nothing. Is what I arranged ok? Are the matchings ok (Teh Abyss made them)? Also I dont know what has happened with Abyss so there will be a little change , me vs who?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Mage
Guys I dont know what is wrong with you.I made a sticky thread, listed the people, arranged the time and day and you do nothing. Is what I arranged ok? Are the matchings ok (Teh Abyss made them)? Also I dont know what has happened with Abyss so there will be a little change , me vs who?
Its still you vs me.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Nice, be on time when they finally tell me when we're having the tourney because where i posted a thread nobody says his preferences for matching, time date and maps.