Solo Tourny

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Should we ban from our tourney ppl using hacks? (Im FOR but if I have to play a map hakcer I dont mind)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Mage
Should we ban from our tourney ppl using hacks? (Im FOR but if I have to play a map hakcer I dont mind)
Of course, that is, if they are using hacks.

Im against hacks, and especially in Tournaments/FFA. Tournaments are supposed to be more of 'clean' type of game than normal games, and if everyone had hacks for tourny... whats the point of having a tourny? Just showing off best hacker?

So yea, no hacks (maphack, anything else that I dont know) plz.

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Forged
I am assuming you think this bnet firewall stops hacks? If I were you I would scan my computer...
The hell are you talking about? There is certain firewalls you can use that will tell you if someone is hacking. Which is also a hack.

meh

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
They don't work.

A maphack is clientside, so the only people who can tell if you are maphacking is your computer and the server you are playing on. Since the wc ladder is hosted on a bnet server bnet can tell, but your opponet can not. Trust me I know.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
They don't work.

A maphack is clientside, so the only people who can tell if you are maphacking is your computer and the server you are playing on. Since the wc ladder is hosted on a bnet server bnet can tell, but your opponet can not. Trust me I know.
There's plenty of ways to tell if someone is connecting to the server in another way.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Arg I will try and explain it....

Everything local on your machine has to do with reading and writing memory. When you cut on the maphack it writes adresses to warcraft that make it think you are exploring the whole map all the time. This is only a change on your computer, not everyones. It would be about the significance of me opening a new program, you would have no idea if while we were playing I cut on winamp, it is the same type of thing.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Arg I will try and explain it....

Everything local on your machine has to do with reading and writing memory. When you cut on the maphack it writes adresses to warcraft that make it think you are exploring the whole map all the time. This is only a change on your computer, not everyones. It would be about the significance of me opening a new program, you would have no idea if while we were playing I cut on winamp, it is the same type of thing.
Did I say something?

>>

<<

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i just logged on and saw read the pm n sent me, i will join the solo tourny if there is one(or any type)

but plz try to make it a lil more in the afternoon,not 12

offtopic-sak i used that ava 1st ,then zaku, now u :)

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jim Morrison
i just logged on and saw read the pm n sent me, i will join the solo tourny if there is one(or any type)

but plz try to make it a lil more in the afternoon,not 12

offtopic-sak i used that ava 1st ,then zaku, now u :)
No. And you better be there, pwning you has been so fun. :p

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll play, as long as I get to choose the maps we use. Let me help set up the conditions!

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
No turtle rock because that map is just gay.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
there is a tavern in almost every map...

I really don't think roy cares if you use a beastmaster seeing as they aren't overpowered anymore.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
ph3r the nerfed BM. And his nerfment. I'll own you with my quillbeast of 10 damage. ph3r

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Little hint of spam thre, but oh well. I don't care for Turtle Rock either. I'm sure we can agree on the maps tomorrow, try to be on AIM, ok Theroy?

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I recommend a wide variety of maps. You should pick from:

Turtle Rock
Two Rivers
Twisted Meadows
Lost Temple

A random number generator should be used to determine the map. That way, no one gets to pick specifically.