Solo Replays

Status
Not open for further replies.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
@HellwolfNo because even with higher apm his micro was worse than mine, you see he may have clicked more but i was the fast in battles here. Btw i still think ur laughing when i add this apm there. And your post still sounded sarcastic. But i told you.

Yeah and quiksilver has to see ALL of them , haha pretty nice games.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Well after I saw it, yeah he did. Like one of your footmen were at like 100 life left in that final battle, and he managed to survive. Plus, most players can't handle raiders correctly one bit. Since Raiders are ment for a wild goose chase style of battle, not in a head-on conflict or deadlock as I call it. You knew how to beat them anyways, through slow and stuns. The only real units you lost was to raider nettings and that sucker-punch shockwave. If he had war stomp, the battle would have gone more longer.

But the real question is? How did he get 236?

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh, i just got it - shockwave is lined so moving the casters in time away from the TC line and scrolls-thats the way vs good players who mass cast lighting, shields, shockwave. When i was a worse player i seriously needed tips about positioning and good battling. However, i manage to find out how to do it well with moving a little away fighting again etc. myself. You may see how i move the units a little in my games during the battles.

The one with 236 is the hu mirror LoooL not the ggnice3. I have played without selecting and i got only 130 apm. Still better than those naps who have below 100, below 90 y ? But with selection i get 170+. Yes, some may not like it, like you Hellwolf, but you see all pros do it and i also decided to make high apm. I know it doesnt matter SO much. I dont know, that Human as you can see mass selected in the beginning. Now i dont see the point in breaking the 1 and 2 buttons for getting higher apm. I do it fast but not that crazy. Maybe his faster selection + more selection of controls during the battles (uni controls and buildings selection) made this high apm.

ROUND2: (Round 1 vs BYE =qualify) Look at my oppo (orc) in cow#60: Orc stats 93 : 5 SOLO stats : 10:0 Insane!!!! He played well but i played so dumb. He creepjacked me and i lost my AM having tp... I lost my MK twice and 2-3 foots from creepjack and 2-3 workers from ls. ?? Hahahahahah xD

http://www.battle.net/war3/ladder/w3xp-player-profile.aspx?Gateway=Northrend&PlayerName=melodica

Do u think i would save rep of playing so dumb even with such oppo ?

Looool my opponent is curently on the 1/4-finals

http://www.mycow.de/phpmytourney/grid.php?tourney_id=116

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Bleh, I like orc so it wouldn't be a dumb idea to save. Plus, you can learn how to handle a creepjack more effectively. I am always collecting orc information to make myself better (along with human). But wow, 121-10 is a crazy record score.

Damn, he got you good with that creepjack. A very nasty tactic, especially if you pull this off on a guy who is at a red creep. So basically, he got 236 from his mad selections eh. But the silly thing is that, shouldn't you be doing the commands that are necessary to help you get started or win the game, instead of these excess "commands" that all they do is make your apm look like a high number?

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
We had lifter, we had lifer, we had lifter, we had lifter.... > mass rifle. This is inso's strat. Wanna see how an orc who says he was lvl 33 but i doubt, who masses wind riders loses from We had lifter in tier 3 ? I lost lately trying to do it with mass rifles. Result : ff-ed rifles alos shockwaved and chainlightning-ed = so worse than teching to tier 3. Of course there is alos the moment of surprise but even with bats you can injure and kill a lot of winds.

Quik you have to see this because it shows how better are than rifles.

MY OPPO is on the final

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Wind Riders need grunt and anti caster support to remove the Slow or Polymorph they will suffer. If you can rule in these two things, then Wind Riders will work successfully. Blademaster can also make things worse instead of the Farseer, considering he has 70-200+ crits which can be a pain to one unit. But other than that, you are practically better off with a farseer.

But shockwave vs rifles, I would use stomp since I can stun rifles for 3-5 seconds, enough for a ff on a rifle from my wind riders to decimate one or more rifles.

But as I said, you need grunts to support these.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol i just watched the last batch of games. I can definitely see an improvement in your games versus the non-noobs! You really massacred some of the better players...U seem to have much better hero micro and better micro in general...gj

Man start a new account. Getting a new one will make you more eager to win...because you can get good stats.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Heh, no man im not even lvl 30 and i have 280 wins. (now im close to lvl 30 and face better oppos). A new aka now what do you think will happen on lvl 29 ? Same thing. Btw in Azeroth you got lvl 33 on 210 wins or so, what do you think i can't do it with better stats ? You did it and thus i can even easier. However as you can see, Azeroth is not matter of comparison for me. I get crazy oppos even at that lvl. I planned it - before i start a new aka i should get lvl 35 although if i make them as slow as i am now on lvl 29 - LOL....

And btw did you see melodica - his stats and where he is on the tour- the link that i posted ? Ahahah so funny.

I like how you think im not so good. This means you know what a good player is and that with my stats, i just should make another aka.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol yeah, i said the same thing to myself too. Im not gonna start a new acc untill i reach a certain level. BUT I DIDNT! lol, it took me TOO long. Even in azeroth!

I remember a time when i had awesome stats. like 35 wins to like 17 losses. The way i did it was by playing on 2 accounts. On a day that i would play bad, i just kept playing on the crap account. And on the good days I would play on the 35-17 acc. i was playing very well, and most wins were because of my gryphon cheesy strat that i used to do versus orc. Now it stopped working for some reason.

I think that you are a very good player but some days you just dont play well, like versus the noobs. But, i definitely see an improvement.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you know what ! I got it im not only not good, but alos A LOSER!! Why ????? See this. I decided to play after the wins because i was so close to lvl 30 AND SEE!!!!!! Im a ****ing loser, i got pretty angry and i didnt even play well but i wanted to restore my lsoses, instead - they became 8 losses!!

Except for other losers lvl 30 on 350 wins....... how is that to get close to next lvl and to make shits ???? Enjoy me. I lost from noobs because i was angry and i got 8 losses instead of resotring the 1st 3 losses.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I started this season from September 22nd exactly from the 1st day. I was not afraid 'oh i wont play because pros are now lvl 0 and i will lose a lot'. Then came the mass discs and crashes -over 20 in number. And i was lvl 14 on 37-40 wins which sucked but this was from 20 discs + crashes. Anyway,s i reached lvl 20 at 70 wins, at 80-90 i was lvl 23 (some good players and the insane players are lvl 28-30 !). I made lvl 25 at 120 wins which sucked. I made lvl 26 at ~140-150 wins. Then lvl 27 at 160-170, lvl 28 at 190. Lvl 29 at 213 and you see the image there up about lvl 29.

U dont get it ? The skill remains, i will do better stats until i reach lvl 26. Then it will take me more wins to make lvl 27, a little more lvl 28 and when i reach lvl 29 same thing. What will be the difference ??? That i will have lvl 29 at 170 wins like not in 213 ???? And what will be the difference.....?

No, man for that thing to be lvl 30 below 100 wins i will need to make a lvl 35-37 1st. And i havent entered the lvl 30ies yet! When im just one lvl not to say i was u se how close to 30...... no point in new aka yet

LOOK at the middle experience bar. BELIVE ME , I'VE SEEN MANY PLAYERS WHO HAVE THAT EXP DONT LOSE 1290920382034 games to LOWER to exp bar at the botton. Im juts a LOSER who does such bullshit

ChrisH36

Reaction score
quiksilver87 said:
Man start a new account. Getting a new one will make you more eager to win...because you can get good stats.
I thought about that myself at one point. But it is a stupid idea, especially when you feel you can get back to 50% (which I am pretty close to now). You are better off racking wins on your old accounts to show people that you have experience, for record is a little stone in the stone wall. The real rocks lies in the skill and your ability to do anything.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Noobs call my stats very good ahahah. But pros wouldnt play me if i show 23740293823- wins and 273293 losses for lvl 29. Just imagine ............................... after 200 wins i will be better yes ???? Lets calcuklte : 75 wins and still not lvl 30. Imagine lvl 31- 75 wins , 32 - 80 wins... 35 that makes ~ 500 wins on lvl 35 and still not certain. 35 on 500 wins or 35 0n 100 wins who is better ??? Ahahhahahahahhahahah

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Actually, you would have like lvl 200+ with those wins :p

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
The more you play 1 aka, the better stats the next will have. The more games you have and the more your acount sucks, the less the new 1 will suck.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I swear to you thats what I thought. All im saying is that your mind will subconcsiously do better if you open a new accound because u wont feel so bad you have those stats and focus more on your game and starting fresh. I know it sounds wierd but it was definitely true for me! You dont have to completely stop playing the other acct, just keep it from decaying so you have another account to show other people that you have experience.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I have been having enough problems playing warcraft III today. I don't know but ever since an at with me, Dream and Starsoft, I began to suck bad. I dunno, I get the units: then I get outnumbered. I get one barracks, I get called a noob for being unable to get units, I get two: I still get outnumbered.
I micro: I still lose units to stupid things like snare and bm. I get casters, spells aren't enough and I still lose them. My APM Is probably garbage now and the only breaks I have gotten were the enemy team either quit or blamed it.

Which is also what I am getting sick of too: people blaming others for thier mistakes. Last game, I get tauren raiders docs and some tauren. My ally gets Bearads. I was stuck fighting cfs and aboms while he lost his guys to frost wyrms, he didnt even focus fire on them to stop them. He blames me for the loss because he thinks I can't get units for shit, especially when each expo on the map practically has a burrowed beetle to spot for it.

A few games before that, a moron gets archers vs taurne and chims when I told him to get something that would help us out. He loses all his men with zero micro and tells me about the archer plan, 30 minutes in when I was getting dests ready.

If I am ever going to get back into solo, I need to win more. But how can you win when you have so many ****ing problems with yourself that it is affecting how you play.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
------------------The New Era------------------

Im going to make a complete revolution on myself ! Do you know what happened in WCR : mass replays, just tons of Insomnia replays, DIdi's, Take, Sunshine, if you like AKM, even his reps. I have said many times how Inso reps affect me by making me play better. I have no problems vs human, orc, elf. However, since the beginning of this year we all watch how undead mass wins. There were reps in which Inso lost from Fov, from winner. After that i was trying many things and the result was- Mass losses vs ud. Now only for a short time in WCR mass replays are uploaded, Insomnia wins vs Winner, other UDs without mass towers and without expoand i DID start using inso's strat with 1 aviary and one workshop even vs fiends+ t3, not ghouls + t3. In other words, these tons of reps have brought me back to the shape vs undead, away from this helplessness for 2-3 months.. And by seeing inso wins vs undead without expo, all i can say is Undead is NOT imba, it is all a matter of skill and how you play. If someone with not good stats tells you smth is imba feel free to call him 'noob'. But of course even my stats are a matter of skill. Thats why i stopped typing '50 discs' when in fact i have the bad stats from my bad skill so far. However, here are the changes:

- I may still continue this noobish aka so as to make over lvl 35 unless i make it on too many wins and want to stop before that.
- Should i start a new aka, I am offically changing my nick again after 'Dark Mage' and 'Mystic_Sorcerer' in almost ALL forums to something special, more contemporary so to say, no more mages and more pro nick.
- I will stop whining here how i have made mass losses every single time. Skill is a skill.
- Something that concerns you partially: I will reduce my replays to only the best games (only good games vs top players, pros wins or interesting losses) and this means i will NOT post wins vs some with my nap stats even if the game becomes interesting, which means i should suck if i just let such long games, thus even a long game vs such naps i will not post. Because some of the latest reps here are long but u have no idea that my oppos arent good -their stats suck, just like mine.

I only kept my game vs Sirius with orc solo stats 60:33, i deleted all other games from my 'best reps folder'. I dont think a game vs SHAMAN of clan e9 ranked 76 (the clan's solo rank) is good when this sham was 90:87 lvl 24, i dont think a game vs SHAMAN of someone of the pro clan pB whose stats suck when the grunts of the clan are lvl 40+ is a good game, idont think a win vs shaman of our BG pro clan - clan i7 is a good game. So i am absoultely NOT satisfied with such games 'See!!! I play vs someone from pro clan but i beat him!! (When he in fact sucks)'

Yeah THE NEW ERA of Warcraft IS ABOUT TO BEGIN NOW.........

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Well I solved my game problem, turns out I can't do squat without an expo. The real problem is solo is keeping it alive without your opponents attacking it. Especially when your first mine has ran out of gold.

But honestly man, you are overreacting over your small losses. I may have a shitty record but I will still keep this account, TO THE HILT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.