Solo Replays

Status
Not open for further replies.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
What a shit!!! Here you will read the biggest shit ever !! Here is my win on CoW tournament #57 vs orc which qualified me to round 2. I was pissed off with that i lose MK at lvl 2 and at lvl 3 and thats because the shop was too away so that i can use it. He was not good and thats my 1st win on this tournament and qualification to round 2, as well as my weakest oppo here. It was a long game though, so when i say 'not good' it doesnt mean there werent many battles, cases in whcih i might have lost the game but eventually after very hard playing - i won. And because it was long, i wasted over 10 mins of my time enjoying this win. When i whispered to my round 2 oppo, he said he had told the Admin to disqualify me for being late with 15 mins when they were 10 and when very few ppl were still playing round 1. DISQUALIFY thats sucked, it just blew.

But you know what , i intend to play more so as this wont be 'once i win and i get disqalified for bullshit'. However, i match with very good players usually and i cannot have such opportunities to win and qualify vs such often. I started like 'fu admins u ****ind idiots' and wished bad luck to this idiot. And he did lose in round 3 from the next after having free win vs me.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
It just proves how stupid sore losers are. MS, things like this happen all the time.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey very nice game. I love your usage of blizzard and invisible...Hey dont take the disqualification so hard. Some people are just stupid. Whens the next tournament?
LOL...i laughed when you told him to F*** OFF in the middle of the game! hahah

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Nah, i dont take it serious. Maybe i should be faster starting the games because i may have been late. But i won't let some retards tell admins to disqal. me when i am in time for the specific round. And i intend to get better so that i kick some other nap asses and go to next rounds more often. Tours are every Saturday. And yes, there is no bigger problem than beating undead in the last 2 months. I have few wins vs ud, some who are not good or noobs, whataver i make - expo, hawks, gyros , 3 hero i always lose unless i have fe-d and i kill dests/ hero. Now im gonna watch the reps of this tour #57 as there are 4 wins vs ud there and the winner is human. It sucks wherever you see - replayers, wcreplays you see ud winner vs human. When Play.XyliGan owned FoV, fov was far not in his shape.Dunni but doesnt work for me for now.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
If the admin has a problem, say to him "1on1" and prove him wrong. Many gamers are slow at the start, even I am when I am preparing undead and sometimes orc.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah Hellwolf, next time i won't leave the tour until we have a game and i will make the admins to do it. However i am starting to think ... imagine someone uses a chat program to tell wha the oppo is doing if there is an obs friend of the oppo (Yes i would insist on having a neutral host but you can never be sure). And i also think someone may tell the admins that the oppoe (me) is not replying which is not ture. I will take such measures against such losers. But indeed, i started the game a bit later.

Ok here is a hu mirror, he played well with micro i think although only lvl 22... map is Tirisfal, he expoed but i killed it, then he also added griffs but yeah i wont tell the rest. I just also played well and even better :)

ChrisH36

Reaction score
This should also be interesting. To tell you the truth, I only watch replays of you facing human and orc. Undead is sorta boring and the same cookie cutters to watch and I don't like night elves.

So yeah, if people give you crap, 1on1 them and show them not to mess with you. I said that to Azrael and I shut him up from insulting me (either that or he left and didn't want to continue).

I would also like to point out that I have been improving my record thanks to Dark_Assassin.Qc (AT partner). Thanks to him, I don't forget to do things and I feel much better playing. I still have a long way to go :).

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, after that post in the asylum you dont have to accept it as an obligation to watch my replays. Quiksilver wanted me to continue and if you want to, feel free to dl. I could have said there in a more mannered way that it would be pointless to upload reps here if nobody watches them but it also didnt mean that it is compulsory everybody to dl them.

ATing is nice, especially 2v2. But what do you know, i lost with my trusted orc partner who is also solo player (Assassin[Bg]) vs noob orc +human (thus hu+orc mirror) with no micro and not even any control at all from which the hu destroyed buildings- Hall etc. with mass invis mortars and the other noob who massed bats with fire but they died so only their noob human won the game. And mass blizzard + BladeM harass lol. Yet, at their base, 10 towers... . Whatever

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
that was a cool game man...again i say awesome blizzard usage. You use it so friggin well. do you use it against bears with clap? YOU SHOULD!

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Mystic Sorcerer said:
Yeah, after that post in the asylum you dont have to accept it as an obligation to watch my replays. Quiksilver wanted me to continue and if you want to, feel free to dl. I could have said there in a more mannered way that it would be pointless to upload reps here if nobody watches them but it also didnt mean that it is compulsory everybody to dl them.

ATing is nice, especially 2v2. But what do you know, i lost with my trusted orc partner who is also solo player (Assassin[Bg]) vs noob orc +human (thus hu+orc mirror) with no micro and not even any control at all from which the hu destroyed buildings- Hall etc. with mass invis mortars and the other noob who massed bats with fire but they died so only their noob human won the game. And mass blizzard + BladeM harass lol. Yet, at their base, 10 towers... . Whatever
I don't hate your replays or the races. Its just Hu/Orc get me more interested in watching them. I don't mind watching the other types. Besides, I have been dling them and watching them too you know when I have nothing to do.

I ran into that Batrider situation once before. Me and ViviD.4 were facing 2 Orc noobs, both level 8 and we were 5 I think (2-0). They massed batriders against my allies base and bombed most of it. Then they head to mine, but I had 8 towers set up before they got there (since they procrastinated). They failed to even get my main to half health. So I repiared it on the fly and they still kept attacking it, ignoring the towers. Thank god for peons :).

Hanyway, we attack one of the bombers bases. His defense WAS NOTHING!!! We burned his base to the ground, along with his shitty level 1 hero (mine was 4). Then we head to his partner's base, and found out he had 20+ towers. I had demos and raiders, so I long ranged his towers and told ViviD.4 to send his men back to my base and guard it (did a good job). Eventually, he tried to batrider my demos, FAILED!!! netted and slain. Later, I killed his peons and long ranged his towers, he eventually surrendered and we won.

In short, although my Solo record is kinda lame, I still play good wc3 (expecially in 2on2 RT/AT). FFA I mostly came in 2nd place (about 9 of my games I have). The other losses happened outta unexpected results, plus I hate those noobs that are all like GO ATTACK RED, HE HAS NOTHING. I lost twice because of that shit. Also, night elf do nothing but mass chims. Hell, I faced a noob level 2 dh who just massed chims. That would have helped.... if I didn't have 3 level 5 heroes from killing oj's men and raiders, docs and wyverns. Made him shut up and surrender like the little noob he is.

Once I get level 5 heroes in FFA, then watch out!

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
LOl talking about stats, my solo stats are noobish. Some just have lvl 30 at 100 wins and below. I didnt make it at 100 wins nor at 150 nor at 200 wins lol. And im still lvl 29 and from 213 to 235 i make some wins then losses. Whenever i want to retain my wins back, i make more losses than wins. The new season may be harder but really that sucks, i get good oppos after several wins but then i may lose because of stupid position or a crash, etc. This repeats a long time now. Im gonna try not to make stupid mistakes but thats when i get 13 wins more in solo i start matching some from who i lose : i matched 2 UDs from es4x , 1 orc from pB... As if due to the fact that i always keep at least 10 more wins and i cannot make 20 to increase my experience, that is how it repeats with mass losses and the exp not going furthrer. Cause 10 + more wins = match to lose and not gain furthre exp.

And some things about AMM : as lvl 29 i can match lvl 30 but mostly i match lvl 17, lvl 10 with 0 losses.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
The advantage of the new season can bring forth many wins, but also the pros are back to 1 so they will prove to be a handle.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes! I told you, i was going to play and try to qualify to next rounds more often! Last time I qualified to round 2 but was disqalified for being late. And it was my fault indeed. Everyone starts games fast and doesnt wait 10-15 mins to start another. Now i did start in time, finished in time round 1, won again and qualified. However, everyone says they whisper me and i dont receive whisps from them when i was not /dnd or /o igw and that was very strange. I made my 2nd oppo wait for the same reason. And i found at least 1solution because there was a private game - added the oppo to my friends list to see what game he is in. It happens frequently not to receive whisps when they tell me they whisp but this will be a good solution.

So here is the 1st game: vs elf on Echo. AM + naga + casters vs DH + naga + few bears, dryads and archers. A tr which at first was unsuccessful. But will i make it to the win ?

The second game was on Gnoll wood vs undead. The oppo has crazy stats:
http://www.battle.net/war3/ladder/W3XP-player-profile.aspx?Gateway=Northrend&PlayerName=hateorlove

53:12 ud stats, 8 : 0 solo. The main reason for the loss- he cj-ed me when i had injured foots and killed /coiled some. In the end i didnt micro my 2 knights but i think he was winning anyway, the battle in my base. At least i killed his dest but 1. High 180+ apm for both games, but it doesnt matter so much. My host was mymF.Dante and you must know clan mymF if you watch reps from wcreplays sometimes. He's a pro and he may be also known as 3wD.Dante

And i would like to present you my orc AT partner who is orc soloer although lower solo level for now and not as active soloing as i do . I was impressed, he played for the 1st time this tourney and reached round 3 owning the first 2 of them. What's more he did a pretty nice game vs this lvl 37 elf, however lost because the elf expoed (LT) and because of Warden lvl 6 with imba vengeance. I have only his 3rd game in which he also played very well, despite the loss.

This time 2 of our pros - i7.sun4o and i7.perfect (humans) didnt play but lol only me and Assassin reached rounds 2-3. The other BG players lost in round 1 all. And btw Voshix has also defeated i7.sun4o last tourney #57 so this was a nice tourney.

Next Games: A loss vs human, why did i shwo you ? Because it was all the time micro game by both of us but PRETTY GOOD micro , hes 24 : 8 human. And i saw he has griffs a bit too late maybe and with my best efforts to mass gyros, i had like 12 gyros vs 7 griffs and in the end once again he had mass griffs and my 1st gyros died so in the last battle... yeah i becmae unmannered but lol how can i see the contrtruction and he already hes 4 griffs, then when i start making 2 workshops to mass gyros... oh well he attacked me and i did my best effort not to attack unless i have enough gyros even if i lose buildings. Well im glad i learnt myself this lesson but i should have seen the aviaries a bit aerlier.

A WIN vs imba UD on gnoll wood where i lost on the tour. Have you ever seen the Solo/FFA Reports in your profile ?? Well i have more wins vs all but was surpirsed to see that in hu mirror where im strongest and great in micro, i have worse stats than vs elf. According to the stats, i have like 25 wins more vs elf and over 15 and below difference vs other. Vs Ud i have more losses .....

I hope quik you DL all these reps because thats why im posting them here. Im showing only the best of me and really nice micro/playing as a whole by me vs good players.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
What was your APM that game?

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Aha you think i save all those reps up there because of the apm.........

just to ask you 1 thing, have i ever shown how i beat a noob and because the game is too short i have 200 apm or a game vs pro vs who i lose for 5 mins and show a rep just for the apm ?

And what's more, i will continue to post reps i think they are good, unless they are 0 dls for too long. Yeah maybe seeing the number 0 is what made me lose my temper in the asylum. I dont regret for anything ive posted because it is only the truth about these forums. But here's one little analisys:

Hellwolf, i know RT isnt leveled as fast as solo but i think your stats arent very good especially when you just have only 3 wins more (of course the team may suck i just know some have too good stats even in rt). Level 22 i think some get at 100 wins. Ive seen some RTers with good stats like 30-40 wins difference. But at least you dont need too many wins to make the next lvl even if it very high because you have good oppos to be with if you make too many losses. I made a RT game in whcih my oppo left and i owned the others 2 in 1v2 and that was not the 1st time i do it. I owe it not to the RT skill but to the solo skill i think.

Pan only plays 2v2 AT good for the 2v2. But he sucks in solo and all my ud oppos are so much better than him... he doesnt want to realize that.

Quiksilver tried to be better but now i would beat him easily.

Theroy made good lvl 31 on 100 wins and has has won many times ve me, but that is azeroth, i dont think he will have so easily lvl 31 in northrend.

Some noobs tell ME i have good stats, but yeah what do u expect from nubs. Some players are good enough to make lvl 31 on 90 wins and the other lvls 32,33... on 100-110. Now obviosuly this is just skill. I was only lvl 26 on 150, now I am lvl 29 from 213 to 250 which is very noobish. I make wins and losses for 50-100 games and thats how for 3 lvls these noob stats. Yet, i play with micro especially in hu mirror i have better micro than a human with 24: 8 stats. And i lost from lvl 30 on 350 wins who just massed towers in his base. Now .... this means that i am a little above average because i have the skill to make the same lvl in less wins and thus such noob stats dont suit me but i still havent made lvl 30 which means a new aka wont be so different. I have to make at least lvl 35 solo and then start new aka, i dont want before that. But i didnt think i will be so weak as to play mass games and not lvl up.

And yet,im better than many of you here, especially if ur inactive in this game. Which means i am average or a little more, ur even less than that in solo. I want to tell you that in this way, even though im better, we're all not even more than an average. However, i do post reps vs good, i do have owned players with good stats or clans and thats how i post such reps even in replayers.com.
Even my 1st oppo on this cow tour wasnt good ... but maybe i should put a special sign of reps that are must see. I understand that you dl only what you want, because if i want not to get that angry with seeing 0 dls to reps that are vs players with pretty good solo stats, i post them in replayers where i will have at least 20 dls. In other words, despite my bad stats, i have better skill to have such noobish stats and still not that good to call myself very good, but also still showing reps of wins vs good players not vs noobs.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Well me and Quik download them, I just don't download them as much as Quik does however.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hellwolf, you didnt understand because you dont play solo why i mention APM. Go to sk-gaming, go to mycow.de, wc3l and see some replays. You will see that statistics shows units used, hero lvls and actions per minute. You see i dont mention it as the most important and i have never uploaded such reps who suck and just for the apm.

Thats whyHellwolf, asking with sarcasm 'what was your apm this game?' doesnt talk bad about me but about you. I say nothing for your low apm but you have really low apm and mine is just an advantage, not a skill-deciding thing.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I wanted to know, it wasn't a form of sarcasm.

Also, how do you know that for sure?

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Because you have never been interested in knowing apm but like you even said it i talk too much about apm.

If ur intersted in this game APM: 177 !!!! Nothing new. Here's this game b-n me and my AT orc partner before going to the tourney (he also plays in CoW as i showed a rep of him on the upper post) . It starts with me almost losing, then he almost loses and in the end he wins , very equal game i would say, well played by both of us. Btw in the tour I lost from lvl 32 orc on 250 wins who was not good and i was winning but lost my MK lvl 2 once and my AM lvl 3..... . Stupid me, i was winning, this tourney now looks easier for me since a 3rd time i almost won in a row, just thx to losing my heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.