So whos gonna buy it?

Dillinger_4

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yea that would be awesome. And about the Ps2 and Xbox stuff... I have Ps2, one of my neighbors has Gc, and my other neighbor has an Xbox. :D

WilliamDell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com
I just have to get it since it is a Blizzard game and also I want to see what happens in the SC series next. And since I already have a PS2, all I have to do is buy the game and I'm set. Too bad for you SkuZZy and anyone else who doesn't have a console. Believe me, I know what it is like to not have a console system. I didn't even have a NES until the mid-90's. I feel your pain.

Towelie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I am buying it once I get X-Box and Gamecube. PS has always sucked for me. I HATE the games with wrestling and the football games and basketball games they are pointless. The only good thing they have is GTA and FF. I have always been a nintento fan because of Zelda, Mario, and the good games, especially CBFD. X-Box has a good future plus it has good games like Halo, and the race car one. Yeh I'll get those for christmas.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i dont really give b/c im poor(not really u no what i mean my mom wont buy any more consoles for me so save up...) so ill just get an EMU and the Sc Ghost ROM

DjBlaze

Member!
Reaction score
Website
starghost.com
James:
Blizzard will release Ghost because they have already started on it.
All:
I am definely going to buy it for the PS2. Since I have the multi-player adapter and everything else it will be no problem for me. If you guys don't have a console...sorry guys there is next time. I'm sure you can wait another year after that for SC 2 ^^.

CerebralChain

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Wots this talk about x-box sux? HUH?
x-box actually has WAY better graphpics than GC and PS2. Larger memory too. The only down side wit x-box is that there aren't that many good games 4 it.

Since im talkin about graphics x-box has the best graphics, GC on second, and PS2 on 3rd.

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
Gc has to be at the end of the line in everything. All the magazines i have read even seem to have the same opinion when the interview tokyoetko osdfoo (weird Japanesse name)(not really his name) he said the GC was lacking in most major areas and they were gonna try to make-up for it in games but they havent done so yet.

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
The most important thing is the games which PS2 defantly has the best . GC and X-box are kindly tied right now. X box would be better if they had better games and a better controler ~~~~~Graphics are nothing without games.~~~~~

Sorry but my edited button keeps leading me to a wrong server or something.

Infested

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.
i don't care that much for graphics. not in the difference between the consoles, anyway. I got a ps2 and I'm definitely getting the game as soon as i can. I don't like XBOX because its controller is weird (same with gc), it's microsoft and i don't want it to perform an illegal operation and shut down spontaneously, halo is just about the only game that's good for it might be more coming though, and it's basically a computer with a controller attached and i don't really want to pay extra money for another computer that i don't need.

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Originally posted by james_in_time
Gc has to be at the end of the line in everything. All the magazines i have read even seem to have the same opinion when the interview tokyoetko osdfoo (weird Japanesse name)(not really his name) he said the GC was lacking in most major areas and they were gonna try to make-up for it in games but they havent done so yet.
I dont agree with this at all, There are plenty of great games and alot more to come. Heres a few:

Super Smash Bros. Melee
Metroid
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
Resident Evil
Star Wars: Bounty Hunter

Future Releases:

Zelda: The Wind Waker (Despite graphics) Click Here To Read Why
Resident Evil 2
SC: Ghost (Will be for GameCube, Read First Paragraph For Proof )

And lots more that I'm too lazy to find.

The graphic are better than PS2, because PS2 was released way before GC so what do you expect? And GC and X-Box graphics are close so I couldn't decide.

And about the Zelda debate here is some shocking news for the people who pre-order. If you preorder then you'll also get Zelda: Ocarina of Time for NGC and Ura Zelda, which was the expasion that was never released. Dont believe me then .Click Here

Fraz284

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
okay, I have something I would like to say...PS2 is the best console system out there currently, but I have my eyes on the PS3 (or whatever they're going to call it).
The Xbox has dissapointed me greatly, I was going to get it after halo came out, but then I realized how much the other games on it sucked, and that you couldn't really play against many people, because it didn't have internet connection. The only game on the Xbox that is (or was) good is (was) Halo, but even that was a dissapointment.
Gamecube on the other hand, is a very good system, it has good games, all around age targeting, and good graphics.
BUT I am still going with the PS2, because it has good graphics (thought not as good as it's competitors, the PlayStation 3 will be another subject though) and MANY GREAT games. PLAYSTATION 2 IS STILL THE GREATEST, AND WILL BE FOR SEVERAL MORE YEARS(TILL PLAYSTATION 3 THAT IS).PERIOD.THAT'S THE END!

DeadLocked

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
I agree with fraz totally. PS2 is the best console. This thread has gone a bit off topic. I plan on not buying it. Its not worth it, i dont think ill like it even if i were to get it. Looks good and all. Its just not to good. I wan sc2, not a 1st person shooter.

Dirty[elf]

Premium Member
Reaction score
ya man it looks awesome, forget SC 2 look at all the things u can do with SCBW! and yes ps2 owns u all

XboX :shoot
gamecube... lol :shoot