So whos gonna buy it?

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
I'm definately buying it. I'd be crazy not to. The game looks so tight. She's the next Lara Croft! :)

"Nova: Move aside Lara." ~Slogan ;)

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Im definatly getting it. Damn i have every blizzard game, and i imagined what a first person sc game would be and now my drems have come true. Plus in an article, it says you participate in huge battles between marines and like lings, and you get to launch nukes. THAT HAS TO BE THE GREATEST, KICKASS FEATURE IN A GAME. NUKES KICK ASS.

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
And Lockdown, cloaking, the Cy-Blade she has (no mispelling)... She's going to rule! ANd look hott while doing it. :p

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Well, i'm gonna buy it for sure, but I need to buy a system first. I'm pretty sure i'm gonna buy an xbox, but i'm going to wait until christmas, when they come down to $149 US. That will be sweet. I would never buy a PS2. I like the games and stuff, but I just like xbox's future better ;)

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
I'm buy it for the resons ever1 else is but unlike skuzzy i have systems so i'm set

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
XBox sucks! I'd never buy it.

Plus, my friend has it. :p

PS2 and GameCube are fine for me.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
i wouldn't take an x-box if someone gave one to me with a $2 million bribe, i will never buy anything with the name "gates" on it unless he buys the world, then i might just have to kill myself, i know most of this post made no sense, but im buzzed, so leave me alone

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by BAALsminion
i wouldn't take an x-box if someone gave one to me with a $2 million bribe, i will never buy anything with the name "gates" on it unless he buys the world, then i might just have to kill myself, i know most of this post made no sense, but im buzzed, so leave me alone
Our "Billy Boy" is a very rich man... so, the way his xbox sales are going (bad), he prob would give you $2 million just to buy one... me personally, I like xbox, cause it's more like a PC and it has good games. GameCube on the other hand has crappy games like Sunshine Mario and Super Monkey Ball 2 (that commercial is cool though). GameCube needs to start coming out with the games that made N64 so damn good...

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
XBox sucks. Nothing good about it. At all. It's Micro$oft. It sucks. I'd take it if someone paid me (or gave it away), but otherwise, **** no.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
and on the 8th day, Blizzard made SC:G

I think as part of signing up for StarGhost.com, I signed a contract in blood somewhere, saying I would buy SC:G the day of release.

I've set up a small bank account of about $400 to buy it, and the best gaming console that's available (if a new one comes out), near it's release. I've loved Sony's Playstation consoles so much I'd buy it if no new ones were released by then (doubtful).

Richochet

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Im going to get it for sure....Im a huge fan of the first, though I don't play it much anymore, its still a very fun, and amazing game. Ghost looks really good aswell....

Feanor

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by AmericanPsych0
I'm definately buying it. I'd be crazy not to. The game looks so tight. She's the next Lara Croft! :)

"Nova: Move aside Lara." ~Slogan ;)
nova the next lara 'prayes that doesnt happen'
why would u want something like that?
u want ghost 2 fail so miserably?
well i have a ps2 so im set...'prayes some more'