So whos gonna buy it?

Cert

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.coreyisgod.com
im gunna get it for ps2. i have both gc and ps2, but the ps2 has better control (the L1,L2,L3,R1,R2,R3 buttons). i hate it on gc how there are all of these funky button combos like - hold the cstick left the press r y y the rotate the cstick right in order to shoot
gah. i need buttons. BUTTONS I TELL YOU!

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Lol Cert!

Yea, i'm with Master, it's the only console i have...but then again, PS2 isn't the greatest of all time, there are games on GC and Xbox that i'd love to get my hands on, but they are exclusive to consoles other than PS2.
There are about ten kickass games i really enjoy on PS2, about four of which i have finished.

habib

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ill would buy the game a soon as it comes out on PC, i dont mind waiting a bit for it to come out. Ill surely play on my friends PS2 or Xbox if he gets it, but it would be much better on PC.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im not gettin it

its a disgrace to sc

its not even like sc or bw

it shouldnt even be starcraft...it should be 007 or some other series of game not sc

Fuddy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
fast.cars.4.life

How can you say it is not like SC. IT IS BASED ON SC. The only thing different is it puts you in the position of being a unit in the game rather than controling them (although you do some of that i hear) But everything is from the SC universe.

irishman32393

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by habib
ill would buy the game a soon as it comes out on PC, i dont mind waiting a bit for it to come out. Ill surely play on my friends PS2 or Xbox if he gets it, but it would be much better on PC.
Yah it would be better on the computer cause there is way more buttons on a keyboard and mouse.:D

Dark Exploit

Member!
Reaction score
Website
legendsofAsheron.org
I have a Ps2 and like everything that u can get for it.. Gamecubes suck bad.. and I want a Xbox cus they own..must upload music onto games+ they have some good games realy good games!!! but certain games are for certain consoles so..what am i saying again?

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Yeah, on all the reviews that Blizzard did with the magazine companies. They tested sc ghost on Xbox because I believe Xbox has the best graphics currently right now.