So angry

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I have a level 31 and 17 so ganking happened quite often, i'd pass ppl and they'd wave or i'd wave and they'd have a group of three and i went on my merry way, generally i never ever get killed unless its being owned by someone 10 lvls higher who is just a dick and wants to piss on my day. So generally if they camp me i just go level somewhere else, like the desolace instead of tarren mill or something. I played in the desolace for 2 hours and saw NO ONE, it was scary :(.

Ant

Member!
Reaction score
Hello,

My Name is Ant and I am a ganker. I could care less what lvl you are or if I am on an alt or my main, you are going to get ganked. Why you ask?? Because its my 15 bucks a month and I love causing lowbie's grief. Thats the game, just have to deal with it.

EDIT

Sry have to add, its part of the game, nothing personal. In my eyes, a red name is the same as an enemy NPC, if it aint there to help, its in my way.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
And yet ironically, the joke will be on you Ant if YOU GET GANKED!

Ant

Member!
Reaction score
do you really think in my time getting my main to 60, alt to 52 ot alt to 33 I have never been ganked or camped??

Usually I park my 60 close to where I am questing. Its funny to see horde scatter when I 60 logs on right on top of them

Trust me, I have have been ganked plenty. Where do you think I learned it from ;-)

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
do you really think in my time getting my main to 60, alt to 52 ot alt to 33 I have never been ganked or camped??

Usually I park my 60 close to where I am questing. Its funny to see horde scatter when I 60 logs on right on top of them

Trust me, I have have been ganked plenty. Where do you think I learned it from ;-)

Good point. Sometimes, one has to be affected by something in order to get the skills.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Call me a carebear, but i only kill alliance that kill me or are in a guild that's full of jerks. Yes, i play on a PvP server.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
I've been ganked plenty, and I've ganked plenty. It's the name of the game and honestly, if you don't like it get the hell off of my PvP server.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Depends on what kind of mood I'm in and what I'm doing. If I'm just mucking around not grinding or questing and I come across a PVP flagged horde I just kill them. But if I see someone in the same area I am in while I'm grinding or questing and they're on the same mobs, I'll track how much HP and such they have, and if they get under 20% I sheep them. Heals them back very fast, and most people love you for it.

Reaction score
There is nothing much you can do about it. Its the way the levels are setup.

Besides, ladder level MEANS nothing.
lol @ u
no ladder in WoW kid
check the section next time

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
It was originaly in the WC3 general chat, so...the jokes on you?