So angry

Abigaillol

Reaction score
I am a novice in the game, but I am recently i have been killed by people of higher levels. These people are the absolute trash of the game. They think that just because they have a higher level they can kill lower levels at will! How stupid they are! WE should criticize these people.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
There is nothing much you can do about it. Its the way the levels are setup.

Besides, ladder level MEANS nothing.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
In my case higher levels are afraid of lower levels, in kinda tired of saying real lvl.

Reaction score
hmm... is he really reffering to warcraft? cause i dont think his terms dont match...

ChrisH36

Reaction score
FFS, I have killed Level 20+s with just a Level 1. Its quite amazing. But the real sight is in how they play. At the start its easy to rack up wins, then you start getting hit by thorns. Unless you are a superve AT.

This is me speaking in AT terms. RT or Solo is the same thing.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
:doped
I am a novice in the game, but I am recently i have been killed by people of higher levels. These people are the absolute trash of the game. They think that just because they have a higher level they can kill lower levels at will! How stupid they are! WE should criticize these people.

Are you talking about WOW or Warcraft 3? Either way I agree with you.....but the best is when you beat them and they are way higher than you are.:hxc :eek:mg

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
He's talking about WoW.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Warcraft 3 has a Level Ladder system, how can you really know that for sure?

But in WoW, don't people on the same alliance HAVE TO AGREE on a duel?

I can understand if it was a seperate faction.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Where does he says they're the same faction?

ChrisH36

Reaction score
If it's the same faction. Don't you need to either agree on a duel or join for PvP reasons?

Also, why are you assuming that question has to do with WoW when it clearly points to Wc3 both in section and the level system?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Because I played the game, and I know what he's talking about.

He is talking about how, when he's leveing in a Contested Territory, sometimes there are other faction players with much higher level than go and one shot kill you.

I honestly fail to see how this clearly points to WC3. Section? Please, you know what a newbie is? Level? Now that's laughable, when you talk about a level system you talk about an RPG. WC3 ladder system happens to have a level system, for ranking purposes only, wherehas WoW is not so.

In any case, and to finish it off, I am quite sure it is WoW because of this.

Never assume something, specially when you are completly clueless of what you are talking about, such as you when you asked if people wouldn't need to be on the same faction to make duels, as if that was important. Not only can you get killed when doing a duel, but it also shows a complete lack of knowledge about WoW PvP system.

The thread creator is talking about WoW, that is fairly obvious, so do your job and move the thread, now.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Then you should have been a good boy and PMed me before you said "He was talking about WoW". Or better yet, he should have made a post to clarify it. I would have then done something about it. And don't be an asshole to me either, I quite frankly don't deserve it.

The topic was questionable as well. As I said, there are levels in Wc3 as there are in WoW, but the levels in wc3 are based of a W:L record for a specific type of matches. And for some people, they think level = skill.

But get this straight: That stuff happens on Wc3 and it is still going.

*Thread Moved*

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
And miss all the fun? No, thanks ;)

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Haha. Well now the problem is solved between us. In WoW terms, all I can say is that they suck and don't deserve to play. If it's the other way around, they are either too brave or too stupid.

Btw, is there any real consequences if you die? Like you lose something besides your soul goes to the nearest graveyard and you have to walk back to your body.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Depends if you're killed by a player or by a mob. If you're killed by a mob you get 10% durability loss (durability is the ammount of, well, something, your gear has before it becomes useless). A player doesn't do that.

But he can bring a mob near you and just disappear (depending on the class).

ChrisH36

Reaction score
So really, just more annoying repair bills.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
It's actually more annoying to go from the Graveyeard and ressurect knowing the guy's probably there again.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
He needs to QQ and roll on a carebear server.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
It's actually more annoying to go from the Graveyeard and ressurect knowing the guy's probably there again.
Yeah, especially if he is NE because of the Wisp ability and the fact NEs don't have the "World's Greatest Stamina" award.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
If i get ganked i usually pick up my body a few more times, if i'm still getting camped i play another alt and/or get my 60 out there to own faces.